Chapter Eight: Sacred Book [2]

Začať od začiatku

   The tree then shake again without her doing. Suddenly, she could hear someone clicking their tongue and a rustling which seem like someone stood up.

   "Can't even let the person sleep in peace." His voice was raspy, a blue hair then suddenly appeared Together with the fluttering branch of the cherry blossom tree caused by the slight wind that pass by.

   The person who came out from the other side of the tree, his sharp blue eyes glaring at Luna, obviously telling her to get lost.

   For the love of... Out of all people, why him?!

  Luna slapped her forehead then massaged her temple. This made her head ache more, for once she actually would like to see Remus's face rather than his.

***

   The bell rang indicating the last period for this morning is over. Students stretch their arm in relief as noises filled the room, asking each one for lunch.

   'She's not here...'

   Agapius who was outside of the room took a peek to see his host, but disappointingly she was nowhere to be found.

   Someone then suddenly crouched down in front of him, looking up he saw Rei and the others.

   "Are you looking for Lu?" Asked Rei as she tries to pick up agapius but eventually hissed at her, "You really don't want others touching you, huh? Oh well nevermind, speaking of Lu, where is she?"

   He doesn't exactly wanted for other people to touch him, Agapius was worried that his cover might be blown. Although, that doesn't concern him right now.

   "She Went to the clinic said Remus earlier." Rinalyn responded.

   "Shiki was also absent, you think they went on a date?!" Said Daryll, immersed at his own thought as his eyes widen in excitement.

   "Tsk, tsk, tsk" Rei wanted her finger together as her head slowly shake "My brother? Really? That's Impossible—" she then paused "—right?"

   All the others shook their heads in disbelief.

   "The cat's gone." Said Xavier suddenly as he point where agapius was recently.

   "Must've flee to find her owner." Commented Daryll

   "Did Luna ever said it's gender?" Ask hikari

   "I don't think so. How can you be say 'her' casually, Daryll? That's rude you know." Said Rinalyn.

   "Well... I just assumed...it has Pink stripe— so ya know?"

   "Pink is for everyone! My brother likes pink!" Rinalyn suddenly grab Xavier as she proudly yell those words.

   Xavier flushed as he burried his face onto his hands.

   "Shut up." He mumbled.

   "And I like blue, but majority thinks blue is for boys but no one complains about it. Colors should be for everyone not for girls or boys, if someone likes pink then let them, don't insult blah blah blah..."

   "We're getting lectured by Hyzen again." Daryl said as he scoffed.

   "Don't let her hear you, you know how much she hates her two names." Said Rei as she nudged Daryll beside her who eventually pursed his lips as he put up an ok sign on his hands.

As they got to the cafeteria, they saw two familiar face eating together. Although, the atmosphere around then seem to be obscure.

They were all thunderstruck by the sight of the two. To think the two icy person they knew would dare to eat with one another and be seen cozy about it.