pretty princess!

! ⁞ you're so fucking pretty,༉ ❞ 𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

SATURDAY, 12 PM.
HITOSHI'S ROOM - RALEIGH, NC.

you randomly woke up after turning over, facing hitoshi who had been up for most the night scrolling social medias.

"mornin' sweetheart." he hummed, looking at you with a tired smile. he was so tired and finally got one good nights rest & now he can't get it again.

"mornin'" you sigh, resting on your side before blinking in and out or consciousness. shinsou put his phone down on the side table in order to give you all of his attention, turning over on his side as well.

you immediately woke up fully when you felt his soft, hesitant touch; his large, calloused hand pulling you closer by your waist.

"how was your sleep?" he mumbled, keeping his chin on top of your head. aizawa left the house to take eri out; he assumed if he could leave you and shinsou at a skatepark from 12 am to the brink of dawn, he could trust the two of you for a few hours by yourself at home.

"good," you sigh, unconsciously scooting closer to the males warmth. silence encased the both of you for a few seconds before you moved your head to look at the pretty male. "how was yours?"

"didn't get much." he mumbled, "but it was nice to just be beside you." he smiled.

the two of you stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds, relishing in each other's presence. his calloused hand made its way under your shirt, softly moving his hand up and down your soft skin.

he was the first to move in; attracting to you like a magnet. the kiss was soft & sweet. one of your hands slowly made its way up to tangle in between his lavender hair.

he sighed heavily, breaking from the kiss while moving on top of you. his kisses trailed lower and lower while he pushed your shirt upwards; taking his time.

his kisses were soft and light on your burning skin. he kissed the valley of your chest; leaving light marks all over your body in non-visible places.

"want to?" he asked; his head rested on yours making direct eye contact with you. his blue eyes were dark & hazy; filled with nothing but desire- mirroring yours exactly.

you nodded in, what seemed to be, a trance before he smiled teasingly. he moved his big hands around your stomach, playing with the hem of your pajama shorts before shaking his head in displeasure.

"words baby." he hummed, softly kissing you again before letting you speak.

"yes, hitoshi." you mumbled against his lips. he smiled, chuckling lightly.

"that's my good girl." he hummed, kissing your cheek and reaching towards the bedside table beside him. he checked the time to make sure you had enough before his father came home- which he did. he had more than enough.

he grabbed a condom before putting it in his mouth to hold. he finally pulled down your shorts & panties slowly with a questioning glance to make sure it was okay before you nodded in reassurance.

❛ velcenq ࿐

"you're so fucking pretty, princess." hitoshi hummed, softly smiling at you once you walked out the bathroom from your shower.

your cheeks felt hot from becoming flustered before you shook your head softly.

"stop callin' me that." you sighed, biting your lip slightly before crawling in bed beside him. you just had sex, why were you so nervous around him?

while you showered, some thoughts did cloud your brain. were you finna just be one of shinsou hitoshi's hoes? was he about to just walk past you in school as if the two of you didn't know each other? like you both didn't go crystal shopping and shit?

you'd pushed them to the back of your mind to relish in the time the both of you still had together, but they still seemed to make their way to the front everytime.

"yo, you good baby?" hitoshi asked, realizing your spaced out look and psychical distance between the two of you.

"i'm good, just remembered i had to do something for katsu. i'll see you." you mumbled, pursing your lips before grabbing your stuff.

of course, hitoshi found it weird. but he wasn't going to stop you. even if he wanted to, he knew you wouldn't listen. or he assumed so.

this was the first girl he ever really wanted, and now he feels like he's fucked it up over a small temptation.

"fuck." he mumbled when he heard the door close, getting up from his bed to grab his phone and call mina.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━