crystal store !

! ⁞ crystals are so pretty,༉ ❞ 𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

THURSDAY, 2:45 PM.
ENGLISH - CLASS 5A, RALEIGH NC.

"hypothetically," denki started while you rolled your eyes in disbelief of the conversation about to take place. "what if you were the chosen one but neither of us knew you were a chosen one and we broke the rules because our side of the war is shit but being brainwashed for all our life we didn't know and you end up fighting for the good people while i stayed with the bad people, would you still love me?"

"yes kaminari, for the 15th fucking time yes i would still love you!" you huffed, shaking your head.

"pretty girl!" shinsou hummed, walking over to you. you silently thanked whatever god you believed in before he sat down in front of you in the empty desk that mina usually accompanied.

"you only pretty girl me when you want something." you puckered your lips before looking in suspicion & raising an eyebrow.

"not uh!" shinsou rebutdtaled.

"yuh huh! last times you did i ended up re-dying your hair and eating lunch with your friends." you stated, chuckling a little at his guilty expression before sighing.

"and both of those times we bonded amazingly, just like we're going to do when you go to the crystal shop with me later tonight." he smiled, making direct eye contact with denki before looking back at you.

you looked at him suspicious at first, considering you never stated you liked crystals- only stating you loved the universe to him at least.

even though all of your friends have heard your endless rants on every crystal you've ever gotten and the many drawers filled with raw and polished crystals + many pretty crystal towers on your windowsill.

"how did you-" you were cut off by the bell ringing loudly, dismissing class while all the students hurriedly exited the door including shinsou.

"i'll pick you up around 8!" he hummed, leaving the room with his stuff while you and denki sat in a small silence for a few seconds before leaving the room as well.

you both walked down the hallway while you pieced everything together in your head mentally before deadpanning at denki who was walking with his head down while he typed away at his phone.

"fucking dumbass, you told him about my crystals?!" you hiss, your eye twitching in irritation while you both walked out the school.

denki looked at you while he hummed before shrugging. he pulled down his mask to showcase a flashy smile before bouncing down the school steps in a hurry to reach his car.