My hands went to the small knife in my shoulder and Aria looked at it.

“Look at that camera and tell me when it's turning back to us,” I said and she nod.

I started pulling the knife out of my shoulder and she started turning to look at me.

“Eyes on the camera sweetheart,” I said and she nod before keeping her eyes on the camera

I pulled the knife out of my shoulder and she told me it was turning to us.

Ignoring the pain blood started coming from the wound and I closed my eyes.

These people must be fucking stupid to leave a knife inside my body or near me.

I held my hand to my wound before opening my eyes. I tore my shirt so I was left in my bra. 

I placed it into a ball and put pressure on the wound.

“Can you hold that for me?" I asked while looking back at the camera. I managed to open the chain that was on one of my wrists

I placed the knife in my pocket after hearing the doors unlocked.

“I want you to stay in the corner, close your eyes and cover your ears okay,” I said and she nod before the chains pulled me up into the air.

The door opened and she moved to the corner of the room. I looked up at Raven and a guy in a suit with a mask on.

I wonder who that is?

“See she's not going anywhere. I'll give her a few minutes to live after I'm done with her" she said and the guy walked toward me.

He took the mask off and I didn't show him any emotion as I wasn't even surprised.

“Hello love”

I spat in his face and he hit me.

“I’m gonna kill you” I whispered and he wiped his face off with a handkerchief.

“Bring her in,” he said and they dragged in a woman.

From what it looks like she has been on drugs or something. She looked up at me and I laughed.

Again another woman that looks like me

“Look I know I'm hot and everything but if you can't have me there's no use in making clowns because no one is like me and no one will ever be like me, and no one is better than the original, Grayson” I said while looking at Grayson.

“Eyes up here asshole,” I said and he smirked before looking away from my boobs.

“Looks like she's got her strength back. Let's take it back away” Raven said and the guard locked the door as she began walking toward me

“She’s not a clown. She's your twin” Grayson said.

“Yeah like I'm falling for that again," I said before looking at Aria. I gave her a nod and she turned around before covering her ear.

“She's your sister. Your mother couldn't afford to raise you both so she gave Luna up-” he started as he turned his back to me while looking at the woman on the ground.

“I'm tired of these fucking stories," I said before grabbing the chains and lifting myself up to wrap my legs around Grayson's neck

Using my free hand I grabbed the knife and aimed it at the guard's face. The blade went through his left eye and he dropped his gun.

Raven ran to the door and I managed to grab Grayson's gun before he stabbed me in my leg.

I released him and he ran towards Aria but I shot him in the arm twice.