I rub her back soothingly. She's been like this after the 4-1-0 crew kicked her out. She's been having a rough morning

"Ouch. What has gotten into you today? Hey Tess."

I smile at him and look back at Andy.

"What? As opposed to my loving charm every other day."

I snicker at that.

"Okay, two points to the new girl."

Chase studies her for a second and realizes she actually hurt about something. He turns serious for a second.

"You want to talk about it?" I

"I got kicked out of my crew."

I was expecting her to say she didn't want to talk about it.

"What for?" Chase asked.

I look at my phone and realize that I have to meet up with Madison.I give her a look saying I got to go and to give her alone time with Chase. She nods and I get up to meet with Madison in the Art room.

Andie POV

"I got kicked out of my crew," I say to Chase

"What for?" Chase asked

I stay silent for a moment and Tess gets up and leaves smiling at me.

"For being here. I can't believe that I messed this up."

"They're the ones that messed this up. They lost an amazing dancer."

I laugh a little at that and smile at him

Maybe he's not too bad

"You should start your own crew," He suggested.

"What? You can't just start your own crew," I say to Chase.

"Why not?"

"Because you just can't. Besides who would be in it. Me and..." I try to think of someone else who would possibly join my crew.

"Me," Chase said.

"Okay, we just start our own crew," I say jokingly to him.

"Well, what else are you going to do?"

"Nobody here is going to step out of their perfect world," I say obviously

"Maybe not the Sophie Donavan's, but there is a lot going on under the radar."

"Really?"

***************************************************************************************

"There's a guy we call Hair. He's this half hippy half rhythmical rebel. And he makes the sickest beats you've ever heard. Teachers don't know what to do with him. You can't put him in a class, he gets bored and will make up his own steps."

"Then there is Kido, a foreign exchange student obsessed with old school American hip hop. And trust me, she does not need to speak English to speak our language."

"Fly is the quiet one, but not when the music is on. She's too tall to partner but when you're good, who needs a partner?"

"Which brings us to monster our resident stunt double. He flips he slides he falls. Whatever you need to make an action sequence work on stage. But he never gets the spotlight."

"Most people know my boy Cable as the video yearbook editor. But little do they know that he is one of the best freestylers I've seen in my life."

"And finally Smiles. The nicest guy you'll ever meet. Dopest dancer on the dance floor. Unfortunately, MSA only sees what it wants to see."