Chapter 13: Bar

°~Michael's POV~°

Earlier that day in the Janitor's Closet.

"Brianna hurry up and put on your clothes." I groaned.

'She's do annoying.'

"Alright-Alright, Hold on." She said while hurriedly putting on her shorts.

I had enough of her, She's taking so long so I just opened the door and left her.

The school bell rang a few minutes ago so there was no point on attending class.

I went outside the campus and there they were! My friends.
(Y/N: You have friends?)

We decided to smoke some weed outside and when the first period ended I decided to attend my second class.

°~Time skip~°

20 minutes into lunch.

I was minding my own business with my friends when I noticed some people whispering stuff to eachother then giving me a dirty look.

After catching a few people giving me the dirty look, I spotted Ciara crying.

Ciara saw me looking at her and she started running towards me.

She then slapped me hard and yelled.

"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME!" Ciara was having a break down but to be honest I didn't really care.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATER!" She continued on.

"Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry. Who told you?" I asked acting like I cared. I was certain that she would say some random name but the name she said shook me.

"MARY TOLD ME! SHE SAID Y/N TOLD HER!!!" She was still crying heavily.

"Y-Y/N?" I was silent for a few minutes, Ciara continued on shouting cuss words at me and I just snapped.

"Where is she?" I asked her.

"Who?! Y/N?! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW!!!" Ciara said still crying her eyes out.

"She's in the cafeteria with Betty, I saw them earlier." One of my Buddies said.

I ran towards the cafeteria and once I reached the doors I screamed.

"Y/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

°~Y/N'S POV~°

I felt a shiver go down my spine.

He knows.

I stood up.

All eyes were on me and Michael.

"What do you want?" I yelled.

Michael then walked towards me, I could feel his anger.

Once he was a feet away from me he stopped and said.

"Y/N tell me it isn't true."

"It is." I replied.

"Why?"

"Because you deserved it, you cheating bastard." I replied angry.

"You little bitch." Michael was about to slap me but stopped halfway.

He instead grabbed my risk and pulled me out of the cafeteria.

His grip was tight and it really hurt.

"Stop you're hurting me."

"Well maybe you should've thought about the way you rat me out- Your own brother." He said.