Chapter 14: Soup

°~A few hours later~°

Y/N's POV 5pm

I woke up to see that Michael was still hugging me, and that I was hugging him back.

I would ve lying if I said I didn't like it- Infact I love it! This... It just... Gives me these weird feelings.

I snapped my self back into reality and tried to wake Michael up.

"Mike. Mike." He just groaned and hugged me a kittlw tighter like he still makes sure I don't get suffocated.

I then decided to slap him.

"OW!!!" He then sat up and looked at me.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He then looked down amd saw that he was hugging me.

He blushed and let go of me.

"Thank you... Now Evan and Liz are probably hungry, Look at the time! It's 5pm!" I stood up and left the room not waiting for his reply.

I went straight to the Kitchen and started beating some eggs.

Evan and Elizabeth came running into the Kitchen, and when Lizzy and Evan saw me they hugged me.

" Hey guys... Did you miss me? " I said hugging both of them back.

"Heck yeah we did... Mum said you and Michael were to busy sleeping together."
Lizzy said.

"Mum said what-" My eyes widen.

She knows.

Fuck.

Michael's gonna get in trouble... Unless I step in. But why would I? Its all his fault.

But he's still your brother... No he isn't I was adopted!

You love him now stfu Y/N... I do?

I stopped hugging Evan and Lizzy and continued making the Scrambled Egg.

"Did Mum say anything else?" I asked her.

"Well she said you guys were cuddling and she said she took a picture." Lizzy then said to Evan "Tag you're it!" Then started running off.

"HEY!" Evan then started running off to tag Liz.

I put the scrambled egg in the pan and when I looked at the door Michael was leaning there against the doorframe.

"Well hello there." I then looked back at took a pot and started filling it with water.

"You look great cooking." He said coming closer.

"Thanks." I stopped the water and started to add the soup mixture.

"Aww you aren't gonna cook it from scratch." He said now beside me.

"Nope it's late look at the time, I haven't prepared the rice yet fuck!" I then pushed pass him but he grabbed my wrist.

"Ah... Let me help you." He said.

"Yeah thanms I appreciate it." He let go of wrist and I went back to the pot of soup I was making.

I decided to make the soup kinda creany so I did.

After waiting for the soup I put some extra herbs in it and I looked over to Michael who just finished his duty to cook the rice.

" Ey Mike." I said sitting on the Kitchen Counter next to him.

"Y/N, The soup looks good." Michael said while placing his hand hand around my waist.

I lay my head on his shoulder while looking at the soup.

"Michael, Why didn't you hit me?" I asked catching him off guard.

"And why was I your 'Girlfriend'? Like we're literally siblings." I looked at him and he was looking down at me.

"Well as you can probably tell earlier, The Bartender was a total creep and I wanted to make sure you weren't harmed, So... Yeah..." He said to me.

"May I ask why didn't you want me to leave your sorry ass earlier?" I said looking innocently.

"... I was just drunk don't mind me..." Michael then went down the counter and left the kitchen.

"Fucking asshole." I groaned.

I went down the counter and turned off the soup and started putting them in 4 bowls.

I carefully placed them on the dining table and went back to get spoons.

"Michael! Lizzy! Evan! Dinner's ready!!!"

They all went in the kitchen and while eating, I caught Michael looking at at me a few times whenever we lock eyes he looks away and continues eating.

"Y/N this soup is delicious!" Lizzy said.

"Thank you Lizzy." I said while taking a spoon of soup.

I looked at Evan who was... Upset?!

"Evan?"