Chapter 3: Words

°~2 years later ~°

Michael came home from school and went into the living room because he knows Y/N would normally be in there.

When he saw that she wasn't there he looked in the kitchen, She wasn't there.

"Dad! Where's Y/N?" Michael asked his Dad while walking towards the garage.

William who was unloading some boxes in the garage looked up at him and said:

"Oh she's with your Mum, They went to the playground earlier, Why'd you ask?"

"Nothing.. It's just Y/N's normally in the living room, backyard or kitchen." Michael explained.

"You don't need to worry about your sister, She's with your Mother." William said with a smile.

"Also me and your Mum might have a surprise for you two later." William continued.

"I'm looking forward to it." Michael said while excitement fills him.

°~3 hours later~°

Mrs. Afton and Y/N came back from the Playground and Mrs. Afton was preparing Y/N for a bath because she was really dirty.

Michael wemt outside his room and saw his Mum preparing the bath.

" Mum where is Y/N?"

"Downstairs why?"

"You left without me, What if you were distracted and Y/N ran off? What if she got kidnapped or got hit by a car? Do you know how many toddlers get kidnapped and were never seen again?"
Michael said irritated.

"Don't worry about her, Plus I was keeping my eye on her the entire time." Mrs. Afton said.

"Also Y/N's in the living room." Mrs. Afton then continued setting up the bath

"Could you get her for me? She needs to take a bath."

"Alright Mum." Michael walked downstairs and leaned against the doorframe to the living room.

Y/N was playing with her toys, Y/N going towards an electical plug and Michael ran towards her and picked her up.

"I don't think so Ms. Y/N. " Michael sternly said while Y/N was just laughing.

Michael then carried her upstairs and brought her to his Mum.

"Here she is Mum. Here's my little troublemaker." Michael said to his Mum.

"Thank you Hun." Mrs. Afotn then took Y/N from his arms.

"Time for a bath Y/N!" Mrs. Afton said.

Y/N looked excited and screamed.
"I'm gonna take a fuckwing battth!"

Mrs. Afton looked horrified and Michael was processing what she just said.

"Who taught you that?" Mrs. Afton half yelled trying to stay calm.

"Mikey!" Y/N then pointed at Michael who had a horrified expression on his face.

"MICHAEL AFTON?! YOU SWORE INFRONT OF YOUR 3 YEAR OLD SISTER?!" Mrs. Afton yelled, Michael ran out as fast as he could.

Thank you for the support guyz! I love ya'll so much<33

Also please upvote :D

Schedule of New Chapters: 1-2 new chapters a day!