Camilo (🍄)

I awoke by the sweet smell of honey. While yawning I rubbed my eyes and sat up from my soft bed. I opened my eyes to notice, that I was not in my house though. And I was not in my bed either.
Immediently the panic kicked in and I tried getting out of the bed. To my suprise, the ankle of my left foot was chained to the bed. I tried getting myself free but it only ended up in me hurting my fingers. Then I heard some kind of snicker from the dark.

(C:),,You are my first client for tonight. My name is Camilo. I hope I can serve you well~" A boy in quite daring clothes came out of the shadows. He had horns peaking out of his curly dark auburn hair. My eyes went him up and down. There was a tail with some kind of heart shaped end. His halfly free torso had some signature which was not fully shown due to some kind of tight fabric being around him. He approached me while liking his lips.

Okay okay. This is kind of weird...ahhhhh I need to think rational.

,,Where am I? What am I doing here?" He chuckled before looking at my clothes.
(C:),,You are just simply dreaming a dirty dream~." He started to take out a key. I immediently knew that it was the key to those chains.
,,What is the task to gain the key?" He began grinning and showed his sharp teeth by doing so.
(C:),,As it is your dream, you only need to do things you always wanted to do." He began unchaining my ankle. I immediently backed off of him.
,,Ah yeah. Well...I do not want to do anything with you." I looked at his face. He did not approaching me and just hummed.
(C:),,But why do you dream this dream then?" I gulped once I had him around 1 cm away from my face. I could feel his breath and smell the honeyscent from him. I looked into his eyes which looked at me like I was some kind of food he would crave for.
(C:),,You surely want to do something daring..." He whispered while getting a bit closer and now being on my lap. The end of his tail was brushing over my clothes which let me run shivers down my spine.
,,I wanna wake up if possible." I turned away from him and tried to keep everything under control. He started laughing while his tail went from side to side. I looked at it from the corner of my eye.

Is he cosplaying or something? But what if.... If this is a dream....what if it was real?

Then I grabbed the tail. He stopped laughing and moaned loudly making me suprised. I watched how his face went red and how he looked at me with a new attitude.
,,What happened just now..?"
(C:),,A-ah...well you see...I am sensitive when it comes to my tail..." He wanted me to let go but I just used a tighter grip. He winced and looked at me quietly pleading for me to let go. I just watched him with a sinister grin.

So this is a dream. Then I could really do whatever I wanted to..

,,I'm starting to like this dream..." I pulled on his tail making him arch his back a little. He immediently started to whine.
(C:),,Please stop...It hurts..."
,,I thought you were some kind of succubus based of the shape of your tail.."
(C:),,I-I am!"
,,Then you must be behave like one and serve me however I want~" I began to enjoy his facial expression. He suddenly looked embarassed.
(C:),,Y-yes..."

He really could get me riled up...

I let go of his tail and let my hands slide down to his ass. With my hands I could feel the soft firm material quite well while giving it a proper massage. He started moaning.
,,Damn...I might give you something tonight..." Without thinking I just kissed him. He twitched before starting to remove his tight clothes while kissing me passionately. My hands went to his sides once he got rid of everything. I could see his body clearly at this point. We departed from the kiss and looked at eachother.
(C:),,Please...! Let me have it.." He said while panting. I started to unbuckle the belt and pull down the zipper to let him see my bulge which was formed by our kiss and the view I currently had. He started liking his lips before removing my clothes. Once I was naked, I tried to keep myself under control. He bent down and started kissing the tip of my growing erection. I closed my eyes and leaned back a bit. Slowly he licked over it making me grunt. Then he just started getting the first part into his mouth. A moan escaped me when he did so.
,,Try sucking...!" My mind went fuzzy when he obeyed me nicely and took more into his mouth. I felt the overstimulating sensation as if I was already about to cum. My fingers found their way into his hair while he bopped his head nicely. Everytime he moved away until the tip his lips would touch the tip again, he would take in a bit more of my erection. I couldn't stop moaning because of how good this blowjob felt.
At some point he would move faster and get everything in his mouth. I loved how his tounge always brushed against the side of my already dripping erection. While grunting I pushed his head harder against my member before I finally came. I stopped holding him once he patted my sides a bit. He backed off and gulped before taking deep breaths.
(C:),,T-thank you for the food.." he looked happy with what he got. I grabbed his sides and pulled him closer.
,,I am not fully satisfied with your job little demon." My member was still halfly hard. I let him sit right infront of it to let him feel my problem. He gulped and looked behind him.
(C:),,I-I see. Then I will get some lube." He wanted to get off of me, but I just pulled him back again.
,,No no. I want to have things like that. You are agreeing with what I want right? It is my dream after all." I grinned as I saw how helpless he looked.

(C:),,Well...yes" he blushed a bit. I kissed him immediently and started groping his ass. He moaned softly into our kiss and started to push himself against my member.

He is so soft and has a scent that is so sweet and addictive..

I let my hands slide to his sides before lifting him up a bit. We departed eachothers lips. He and I both moaned loudly when I started to force myself into him. I could feel the wet tight walls twitching and clenching onto my erection.
It was very hard to not drop him at this point. My senses got more numb each second passing. Immediently I kissed his collarbone. He moaned directly into my ear while I let him sink further without giving enough time for him to adjust.
(C:),,N-not so fast!" He clenched his teeth and tried to hold onto me. His tail got wrapped around my hips making me smirk and get a fuzzy feeling.
,,You really are a Succubus.."