(🍋) stinging pain (3)

🍋~•‡•~

•there it is. The stinging... burning pain as a fang drags across your delicate skin. The dragging out of a tiny, pained whimper.

•cool wetness soothes the stinging but for a moment. A long sigh slips out of your mouth.

~•"feels good..."

•Low rumblings and purring growls that curl your toes. You flex your neck in submission to offer up more of your throat.

•stabbing, pricking pain, then only pressure from the warm mouth of your lover. You cry his name out. Your vampiric lover...

~•"Alucard..."

•inhumanly strong arms squeeze your delicate body tightly. A hand cups your neck under your chin. That hand can grind bone to dust and tear muscle from limbs. But your pale lover takes extra special care to give just the right amount of pain mixed with pleasure. A low moan of need now reaches his sensitive inhuman ears.

~•"Please..."

•pale lips kiss and sharp canine teeth nip until finding a sweet spot.

•Sucking...sucking until your eyes just begin to tear, from the pressure and pain, that surely has left a mark that will be seen for days. A sudden release and a flood of hormones, drugs your mind, to any pain.

~•"Alu-card..." You voice barely a whisper. Your lover hears you as if you were singing opera to him.

•The hand at your throat now slides down to lightly pinch a pebbled nipple. A jerk and a gasp clears your addled mind.

•you once more feel the steady, strong rhythmic bouncing of your ass by pale thighs. Pale hips thrust up to bury your lover's dick in you, as ebony hair rubs against yours.

•Your eyelids flutter as a small whine comes out. You no longer feel the high from the stinging pain.

~•" ai răbdare (just be patient)"

~•"Al-uc-ard..." his name comes out a bit whinier than you like your immortal lover to hear.

~•"Ești jumătatea mea' (you are my half.), his voice rumbles.

•slowly...surely the stinging begins again. The inching and climbing sensation going up your spine as a warm mouth roughly plays with a nipple.

•How long have you been in death's embrace? Do you even care if your vampiric lover is "stuffing" you full between your legs?

•A pain induced haze is creeping slowly back in. Yet you feel the throbbing and twitching of your lover's cock. A thick head stroking that special spongy spot in your core.

~•He's close...

•the bed smells of sweat and sex. All Father, as you like to call him, rumbles and growls like a wolf claiming his luna.

•The tumbling orgasm of your immortal lover pushes you over the brink.

~•"Alucard!! Don't stop...! "

•Your answer is one of passion laiden growls that vibrates your bare chest. "I won't lil one, I won't..."

•Clasping, grabbing, clenching down to milk him dry. He is painting your insides thick with white ropes of undead seed.

•His pale lips lightly kiss, and his tongue licks the deep scratches, left by his feral ravaging of your fragile,mortal body.

•"Iubirea ca moartea e de tare. (Love is strong as death)...he whispers in your ear.

•Tired eyes heavy with exhaustion and fight to stay open. A euphoric smile slips lazily across your lips.

~•"Sleep, I will be here when you wake, dragule (honey-my dear)."