Supportive Damian

It had been a day since the Titans' battle with the H.I.V.E five. Raven had taken this one pretty hard, her body was covered in bruises which were dark purple and covered her back and sides from where she had hit the concrete.

Damian was worried about her after all she was his girlfriend, best friend and beloved demoness. He reached out to knock on Raven's door his voice soft and calm. "Beloved are you in there?" He asked cautiously.

Raven had been particularly on edge after the fight. Her inner demon had come out and thrown a certain magic user by the name of Jinx into a building.

Raven meditated for half an hour after the incident, insisting that it was just a safety precaution. But Damian knew the empath better than anyone else and it was clear that the guilt was eating her alive.

A muffled "yes" was heard from the purple hair demon. Damian took as his cue, with a cup of Earl Gray tea in hand along with some of Alfred's baked cookies which Damian had been gifted cursory of Alfred Pennyworth.

The door swung open as Damian over rided the security code on Raven's door. "Beloved, it wasn't your fault!" Damian said sympathetically. The demoness turned her body away from him in an attempt to hide her shame.

"Look at me Damian, I am a monster!" She snapped, this drew Damian's attention as he pulled her towards him and gazed at her face. Veins pulsed, under her red skin, her irises had turned practically black with bright red pupils and the crystal on Raven's forehead glowed in response to her unhinged mental state.

"For once I agree with my father!" She growled out, "I don't deserve love Damian. I am the queen of a hell dimension for Azar's sake!" She spat out venomously.

Damian recoiled into himself for a second to think rationally. But that wasn't going to help Raven not right now. So he reached out to hold her tightly, his hands rubbing her back as she let out sniffles as tears rolled down her cheeks.

He pressed a kiss to her hair, "listen to me Beloved, you deserve all the love in the world. Jinx pushed you too far today so you retaliated. Trust me my father has done much worst, you on the other hand showed restraint." He reached out to cup her cheeks "not to mention, you're exquisite when your angry and your demon is beautiful." He said softly

Raven let out quiet giggles at Damian's comment in between sobs "you think my demon side is beautiful?" Her eyes watered as she looked into Damian's emerald green eyes. Her red eyes dimmed returning to their usual purple colour.

"Always Beloved." Damian replied and at that moment Raven realised that Damian will forever love her, care for her and be there for her forever. She was the one for him. Her magic sparked wrapping around the couple like a blanket. Raven's eyes glowed white like that of an angel.

A bright white light covered the room, as Damian looked away, the purple barrier that was Raven's magic had dissolved into dust. Raven was levitating, her hair was in loose curls in the style of a medium-length Bob.

She looked magnificent, the hood that her face hid her face from view had fallen to her shoulder. Showing off in Damian's opinion her perfect curves and creamy pale skin. 

Once the light had subsided, Raven was floating in the lotus position. Her dark cloak had turned to an angelic and pure white. Damian had no idea what just happened, he wasn't well-versed in magic preferring to instead use a sword.

"Beloved, can you hear me!" He asked worry and fear lacing his tone as her eyes snapped open showing off her hypnotic iris. "I am fine Damian. I feel better than fine." She said glancing down at her different appearance, her demon side had retreated inside her subconscious as she stared at her new appearance and a moment of realisation happened.

"It was my guilt that caused my demon to be very volatile. I was afraid that you wouldn't love me Damian because I lost control so I became the very thing I have been fighting, a monster!" Raven blurted out. The vein on Damian's forehead popped out in slight discomfort as a frown came across his face.

"Why on earth, would you think that?"Damian asked looking over at his girlfriend a perplexed look on his face. "I love you, Beloved, you could kill all the villains on earth and I would never stop loving you!" He said seriously, the vow clear in his voice as Raven simply let out a small smile in reply.

"I know that now Damian, my father's words got to me and I had forgotten the power I hold over him. She said effortlessly the words trickling off her tongue like a melody.

The room was silent, as the two lovers looked at each other. Raven's room was like a dark cave with beautiful wallpaper and an atmosphere that could swallow the world like a black hole, never empty. Books of all different languages were all over the floor.

As a perfectly chalk drawn pentagram sat on the wall, Raven clearly had been practicing some of her meditation techniques before Damian had entered as the in sense was still lit, leaving a welcoming smell of lavender in the air.

Damian looked taken aback by Raven's grace, elegance and strength. She had been through so much in a short time. He watched walked her walk around her room, in a simple tank top and shorts. The bruises on her skin remained a reminder of all that she had been through.

"Raven, you are not a monster and your father can go impale himself on a sword over and over for the things he says to you, they are just words Raven created for the purpose of destroying your confidence so he can lessen your control but, Raven it's your mind you make the rules."

Raven sent him a dazzling smile in reply. "Thank you Damian I needed that" she said letting out a sigh of relief as she gestured to the cookies and tea that had been placed on the bedside table when Damian first arrived.

"The cookies are Alfred's famous recipe" Damian said in a matter of fact way as he handed Raven a cookie. "Well then, we shouldn't let them go to waste!" She said with certainty in her tone.

"Cookies, tea and a movie sound like a good idea don't you think?" Raven asked happily, a direct contrast to how she acted at the beginning of the day.

Damian nodded as he walked over to his demoness enveloping her in his arms, as he picked her up placing a kiss on her shoulder despite her giggles.

He carried her bridal style towards the bed and placing her gently down onto the silky soft covers. Raven crawled over to the tv remote and pressed the power button with her thumb as Damian joined her snuggling into her side.

"Beloved, please don't suffer in silence! Please tell me if something is bothering you!" He begged into her ear while lightly sipping his tea.

She looked up at him, her eyes twinkling up at him as they watered. "I promise Damian, I love you." She said pressing a light kiss to his cheek as she closed the gap between them, his arm was resting on her shoulder as his head laid down on her stomach, hearing her heart beat.

"I love you too, habibi" he said as he watched the intro title to the movie roll.

habibi=my love in Arabic