"No mommy. Sorry mommy." She rubbed the spot on my thigh where she hit me.

"Hey princess, I missed you so much." Bey got down on one knee to hug Imani.

"BeyBey I got a hat like you! I need to show you right now!" She started pulling Bey by her arms before she could even stand up all the way.

Bey waved at me before she left and Imani took her upstairs to her room.

I had to finish cooking so I didn't mind. I made Imani a plate and yelled for her to come eat after.

She ran downstairs with Bey and a hat on. She tricked me into buying the hat, I wasn't even aware I was doing it until it was too late.

"Bey are you hungry?" I wasn't even eating right now and I rarely ever see her eat anything but salad but it would be rude not to ask.

"No, I'm okay."

"Come sit next to me." I patted the seat next to me, she's been with Imani basically the whole time she's been here.

"No, me." Imani patted the seat next to her the same way I did.

"No, she was with you. You need to share her." She's going to have to learn to because I'm not.

"Mommy you're being mean." She crossed her arms, I could see her trying to fake cry. I really don't know where she gets this from.

"How am I being mean? BeyBey is my girlfriend." In my head at least.

"BeyBey!" Imani started whining and crying so Bey sat next to her.

I wasn't that mad, I'm glad they have a good relationship. Imani doesn't even do all this for August. Or me.

Imani made Bey follow her everywhere she went until it was time for her to go to sleep, even to throw something away.

She really didn't want Bey and I to be alone. Since it was a Friday I let her stay up for longer.

Bey stayed while I helped Imani shower and put her in bed to go to sleep. We said goodnight to her together too, like mommy and daddy.

After Imani fell asleep she came with me to my room. We both got into my bed together and I started looking for something to watch.

"Are you staying the night?" It was getting late and she was still here so I asked. I wouldn't mind it if she did.

"I can't. I have to be up early for our games and I wanna go to the gym in the morning."

"Oh." I was a little disappointed. "Did you end up going to watch that movie?"

"I did. It was funny, I wouldn't mind watching it again with you."

"Did you go alone?" By this I mean did she go with Mel. Her joke the other day wasn't that funny to me.

"Nope."

"Who'd you go with then?"

She didn't say anything, she just laughed and put one of her arms around me.

"What's funny?" Because I wasn't laughing, nothing was close to amusing.

"You."

"Okay. Since I'm so funny, you can leave." I moved her arms off me and turned away from her.

"Onika I'm just playing with you, I went with my sister." She came behind me and spooned me since I turned.

"Your sister?" That wasn't even a believable lie, she told me her and her sister barely talk.

"Yeah, it was super weird. I was over there and she mentioned the movie and I said I was going to see it that same night alone and we ended up going together. It was really awkward and we barely spoke but at least I didn't go alone."

"You should've just said that then."

"I thought we were just kidding, I'm sorry for upsetting you." She buried her face in my neck.

"Unt- Bey get that thing away from my butt, you know how you like assholes." She wasn't hard but I could still feel it.

"Anal and eating ass aren't even the same thing."

"So you've never done it?" I wouldn't put it past her from what she's told me. It seems like she'll do anything.

"I have but-"

"You have?!"

"Yes but listen first. Some girls who are saving themselves for marriage will still do butt stuff because they claim it doesn't count. I just did what I had to do."

"You're so... I can't even think of a word. You don't even seem like you have sex like that." It still feels weird to think about her doing sexual things.

"I don't. I didn't even lose my virginity until I was over 20 but I had to make up for lost time."

"I wish I stayed a virgin until I was 20." I was already popping out kids when she lost her virginity.

"How old were you?"

"14. It was in the back of this guys car near the big garbage bins at his job, he was 18 I think."

"That's.. illegal?"

"I know." Niggas will "oh you're trouble" snd "you're mature for your age" their way into some underage panties.

Bey stayed with me and talked to me until I fell asleep. I woke up sometime in the middle night alone in bed again.

--
would y'all rather i bring soundproof back or i make a one shot book based off songs?

Bey?

Onika?

How Onika lost her virginity?

Onika and Imani fighting over Bey?

Is it too soon for them to have sex?

Onika getting mad at Bey for not telling her who she went to the movies with at first?

vote & comment