"Recycling? You mean reincarnation" Ericka gathered.

"Yes, waste not want not you know" Adrian shrugged a little shrinking the scythe back down and putting it away.

"Well unless one becomes a soul reaper, then you're doomed to eternally serve as the death's lacky, it's not so bad though the pay is great and there's all sorts of benefits, like dental" he said showing off his shiny white teeth in his most charming smile

Ericka blushed before shaking herself out of it "I uh should get going but you're welcome to join me" she said before walking off.

Adrian went to follow but noticed the Drac pack, mainly Frank waving him over "I'll uh join you later" he said to her before going over to Frank and the boys.

"What?" He asked before they dragged him off elsewhere.

"What do you mean what? What was that about? Flirting with the captain, showing her your scythe?" Frank asked.

Adrian lifted a brow "Since when is that any of your all's business? I don't recall being pals" he said crossing his arms.

"You are now, so spill it" Murray said.

Adrian sighed, might as well go along with it, maybe his love life will distract them from Drac and Valerie's so the count can finally propose.

"I think" Adrian paused and sighed again more dreamily "I think i Zinged" he said.

The others gasped "Are you for real? That can happen to reapers?" Murray asked.

"Apparently" Adrian shrugged.

"Does Valerie know?" Griffin asked.

"I think so, she did put me in front of her to distract Ericka" Adrian sighed saying her name.

"Okay, so all you need to do now is turn on the charm and bam you'll be together before you know it" Frank said.

"And we can help" Griffin offered.

"Thanks guys but that won't be necessary, i was voted most charming class of 1997, and besides that at least i wasn't a blubbering mess, i've got this, i just hope she zinged back" Adrian said muttering the last bit before he left them.

~

Meanwhile Ericka slipped off inside a hidden passageway in the ship and went into an even further hidden room.

"Ugh you were so right great grandfather" She said hunching her shoulders, talking to a painting of Abraham Van Helsing, a notorious monster hunter that went after Dracula and all sorts of monsters back in the day.

"Monsters are disgusting!" Ericka said punching the air a few times.

"They're animals!" a voice said that revealed itself to be the head of Abraham van Helsing kept alive by machinery like a sort of cyborg except a really lame one.

Because the machinery was nothing more then a small steel carriage like thing that ran on steam or something, it was really slow and had a squeaky wheel too.

"Dracula, is he on board?" Abraham asked his great granddaughter once reaching her.

"Yes, i saw him face to face but great grandfather our trap has lured in an even bigger fish, a grim reaper" Ericka explained.

"A reaper?!" Abraham exclaimed "Yes, i think i've encounter one of their ilk once or twice, make no mistake Ericka, they are even worse then monsters" he warned her.

"Let me get rid of Dracula right now, forget about the plan, i'll steal that scythe and just" Ericka trailed off doing a few attacks.

"No, no, no! We have to stick to the plan, lure the monsters to Atlantis, retrieve the instrument of destruction, trap them there and then wipe them out, the reaper will have their hands full just sorting all the monsters and while they're distracted we'll finish them off with their own scythe, it's simple Ericka! Now promise me, you won't try and kill Dracula, if the reaper catches our murderous intent we can only hope they won't get in the way" Abraham said.

"Fine, i promise" Ericka said crossing her arms.

"Promise what?" Abraham asked her.

"Ugh i promise i won't try and kill Dracula, okay?" she asked back but Abraham had fallen asleep.

"Don't worry great grandfather, i won't try and kill him, i will kill him" Ericka declared with a devious smile.

Meanwhile Adrian was looking for Ericka up on the deck when he suddenly stiffened up sensing a great amount of murderous intent towards Dracula.

Well unfortunately for whoever this intent is coming from his sister is dating the count and for her happiness he won't allow Dracula to die on this trip.