Beautiful Boy

Kurapika's hair was a mess and his eyeliner was smudged. He clutched onto Leorio as he began to wake up.
"You awake?" Leorio asked.
"Mhm." Kurapika replied in a groggy tone. He rubbed his eyes and Leorio pulled him closer and kissed his head.
"You look beautiful." Leorio said with a smile.
"Heh, right." Kurapika scoffed.
"I'm serious."
Kurapika turned over and covered his face. He was now a blushing mess with a wide grin spread across his face. Leorio held Kurapika's chin in his hand and turned Kurapika's face to his.
"Hey, I'm serious. You're beautiful." Kurapika chuckled a bit.
"What?" Leorio asked.
"It's just that when I first met you, I never thought we would be here. And I know for sure that if we were in public, you wouldn't be saying this." Kurapika replied.
"You know, I kind of feel the same way. Also, you know I'm not a PDA guy."
"Yeah, that's why I like these moments. When we are in private and you show me this side of you." Leorio became slightly flustered because of the words and the fact that Kurapika's head was on his chest and his hand wrapped around him. He was too flustered to speak, so he just held him a bit tighter and kissed him. They played together for a little while. It was funny, because neither of them would ever do this in public. They were both private people, especially with romantic situations. Mainly, because Kurapika knew that if his enemies knew about his relationship with Leorio, they would use that against him. Kurapika was telling the truth, he cherished the moments they shared in private, and Leorio did too.

(a/n: so short ik but i have no inspo i'm sorry)