"I don't care"
Mapi said as she pulled me closer to her.

"Are you guys dating yet?"
Oshoala asked.

"No we're not dating, why does everyone think that?"
I asked but i knew the answer.

"Because you guys are in love with each other and don't bother saying that youse aren't in love because you are"
Pina said.

Me and Mapi both remained silent.

"So you guys are in love?"
Leila asked with a smirk on her face.

"I am"
I admitted.

"Me too"
Mapi also admitted to the girls.

"How cute"
Andrea said teasing us.

******
For the last twenty or so minutes of the first half me and Mapi were getting teased on the bench, but she didn't let go of me. Anyway, the half time whistle went and we went in at half time leading 3-0.

The second half began and five minutes after the restart it was all over. 5-0 to us. Frido got her goal and Caro got her hat trick.
What a player she is.

In the 66th minute we made our first changes of the game.
Andrea went on for Jana.
Oshoala went on for Alexia.
Leila went on for Frido.

Alexia came and sat in-front of me and Mapi.

"Well played, Capitán"
I said which made Alexia smile at me.

"Thank you Emi but i didn't do much"

"Yeah you did, you controlled the game"

"She's right, Ale"

"I love you guys"
Alexia said.

"We love you too"
Mapi said as she swung her arm back around me.

"How's the whole love thing going?"
The captain asked with a smirk.

"Great, she's pretty cool"
I said pointing at Mapi who just laughed.

"Yeah it's pretty good"

Ten minutes later the score was still 5-0 but it was our moment. Mine and Mapi's moment. My first final for this club.
Mapi went on for Irene.
I went on for Ingrid.

It took me a few minutes to get up to speed with the game but once i did i began to play the way i know how to. Within the first five minutes of me being on i hit the crossbar and worked the keeper a couple of times, i also set up Lieke who fired her shot just wide of the post.

After ten minutes i played another through ball to Lieke and this time she got onto the end of it and scored. 6-0.

In the last minute of the game i was fouled just outside of the box and the ref awarded us a free kick. Both Caro and Lieke stood over it.

"Emi, come here!"
Both girls yelled so i jogged over to where they were standing.

Caro picked up the ball and put it in my hands.

"This is yours kid. This is your chance and i believe in you, we all do"
Caro said which made me smile.

"You've got this"
Lieke said as she patted my back and then both girls ran away, leaving me with the ball and one aim: Get the ball into the back of the net.

I placed the ball how i wanted and took four or five steps back, i then took a deep breath and looked at the goal. The ref blew her whistle and i ran to the ball. I hit it with power, i put my laces through it and it worked. The ball soared into the roof of the net, the keeper was left rooted to her spot.