Yikes.. Costumes?

"so, since we have new plans. We're going to need new disguises." Said Hollyberry.

"Isn't there a costume shop in a nearby kingdom?" Dark Cacao asked.

"Yes, we could head there now." Hollyberry stated.

"Then we should go. the faster we go the faster our plan succseeds."

"Agreed."

__

We walk over to the Kingdom, with a fancy sign saying "Cookie Rest Kingdom, a kingdom where you can temporarily stay when you need a break! or when you need to rest or heal from your battles." the sign also had an arrow pointing forward, showing that the kingdom is foward and that we should keep moving that way.

__

The Kingdom was beautiful. with many plants, cookies at peace and kids running around, this was a small but beautiful kingdom. Both of us went to a cookie with a apron and leaf green hair, who was holding a pot where a plant remained in.

"Hello? Do you know where the Costume shop is?" Hollyberry asked.

  He looked at us, a bit confused before realizing what we meant.

"Oh! Mont Blanc's Costumes? you should go right and then go straight, you can find a sign saying ' Mont Blanc's Costumes.' " Looks like he didn't visit the costume shop much since he forgot about it.

" Thank you." Dark Cacao thanked the leaf green haired cookie.

__

"Mont Blanc's Costumes!"

__

Sorry im too tired for this since its quite late and i've been in a bad mood since thursday so i tried to upload today. I'll try my best to upload more