"What did you say? "

The solemn voice from Michael, seated at the table, rang out. He stood up and approached the soldier. The noisy room fell into silence as soon as he heard his voice.

"You say I have no mercy on those innocent people?"

"Yes." (Soldier 1)

The soldier said without hesitation.

You know, I'm not a real leader here, and I'm just a mere tool of the government. In this war, we only follow those higher-ups. "

He pointed his finger at the soldier while saying those words to him.

"Our goal is to win this war." The lives of countless people are on our shoulders, and the only reason we are here is to win this war. Don't waste your time on this small problem. "

"Then how are you going to deal with the consequences of having innocent lives?" (Soldier 1)

"You have so many questions. Go and finish your job as a soldier."

The soldier became silent, with a look of pity on his face. And the soldier came out and followed the orders to kill the prisoners.

Michael gives orders to the other unit.

"I declared today that we were going to bomb Zane City. That's where the enemy position stays."

"Sir!"

"We won't accept any orders from you," the female soldier suddenly shouted at Michael. and exchanged an astonishing gaze.

After Michael had announced his decision, a few soldiers silently left the room. who was thoroughly dissatisfied with his decision to follow him.

"Sir, Give this another thought. Are you really going to slaughter all the civilians you kidnapped? " (Soldier 2)

"That's in order, we cannot obey them."

"But you are our leader and the one who made the decision." (Soldier 2)

Another man with gray-short hair, who was Jason, the second in command of the army, came inside a tent and walked ahead of him, trying to persuade her with an urgent voice.

"Michael, I heard you were going to kill those innocent people. Think over this again. We can't allow this to happen to kill those innocent people." Jason said.

Michael sat down in his chair while patting his head.

Give the orders. That cancels our operation to bomb in Zane City. " Michael said.