"And stop sneaking in that room at nighttime! Pervert."

"Wh-?!" Inosuke was from far a pervert but hearing it from a friend like Zenitsu irritated him more.

"What are you even doing there? Watching girls sleep? Gross!"

Tanjiro began to tell them to quiet down when Kanao came into the room to do the same thing. "Aoi is resting!!" Her loud voice startles the three.

She throws a glare at Inosuke because it's the first time she knows about him sneaking in to watch Aoi.

"I don't have any disgusting intentions like this idiot! What's wrong with watching her sleep anyway? I did it many times before we fought the two demons!"

The memory of hearing the two's hushed conversations at night in the red light district pisses Zenitsu off.

Kanao freezes but Sumi knocks on the door and catches everyone's attention before the argument got worse. "Aoi-san is awake!"

Zenitsu is the first to arrive by her side, shoving aside the Kakushi who saw her wake up. "Aoi-san!!!!"

Aoi flinches that she can't dodge Zenitsu's snot-covered face.

Thankfully, he's also shoved aside by Kanao.

Aoi smiles, tired but relieved that everyone was alright. While her friend's  anticipation for her to wake up felt like an eternity, only a moment passed for her.

Her calm eyes widen when she sees Inosuke on the ceiling. "Stop doing that! You already scared Tanjiro-san!!" The Kakushi yelled when Inosuke landed on the edge of Aoi's bed.

"You're awake!!" He exclaimed, ignoring everyone who tried to pull him off the bed. "I've surpassed you already while you slept for 11 days!!"

"Aoi-sannn!!!"

"We're glad you're alright!!"

"Get off, Inosuke!!"

"Shut up!" Her loud voice instantly silences the room. "I was out for 11 days?" She quickly realizes that sitting up is a mistake and Kanao helps her lie back comfortably. "Ow.."

"You really made that scar-face guy wait." Inosuke noted, remembering the head of Ubuyashiki's voice but not his name.

"You're not supposed to address him so casually." Tanjiro says, finally pulling Inosuke off the bed with the help of Kanao.

"Tempura hashira!! You can become the tembashira!"

"What are you talking about?" Aoi clutches her head and Inosuke finally notices her discomfort.

"What's wrong? Are you hungry?"

"Your loudness is stressing her out." A familiar voice said.

Uzui strolled in with only Makio beside him. "Move." Everyone except for Inosuke moves aside so Uzui can approach Aoi.

"Uzui-san."

Uzui stares at her, inspecting her condition like he did with Tanjiro before sighing in relief. "You did well. That ice breathing technique was flashy."

Tanjiro agreed, "I didn't even know you could do that."

Kanao's patience runs out and she begins to push everyone outside, leaving only Uzui beside Aoi.

Inosuke was annoyed but Kanao shut the door in his face before he could protest.

Aoi notices Uzui's covered eye and hand tucked away.

"Are you retiring?" She asks.

He nods.

"Good. Live long with your wives. You all deserve it after last night." She quickly corrects herself, realizing much more time passed than she thought. "After years of hard work."