AHHHHH Info

I am beginning the sinning session here and now.

Dear readers...
Due to the request from a dear friend, I will start this project.
It is time for sinners, demons, aswell as angels (who will probably become tainted with dark thoughts because of this) to make wishes.

You can dm me privately or write in this chapter, what exactly you wish for me to do.
Had never really written Oneshots, which will be a new experiment I guess.

The thing is:
If you wish for Smut, your wish is my command.
If there should be some kinky stuff, okay, I can probably write that in some way.
If the reader should be some kind of supernatural being, worth a shot I guess.

I will keep the name of the person who requested it hidden (but if wanted I can also add it).

It would be the best if you could do a request with a short explaination of how you'd wish the story to sort off be so I know the red lead.

Ummm okay 🤔
So, to make things a bit easier with the story stuff:

Angst - 🌪️

Fluff - ☁️

Smut - 🍄

PS:
I will probably not write about how old the persons are in the chapters, but if it is a smut one, please Imagine the person to atleast be over 18.
Oh and also:
Sometimes I just put some random Oneshots into it which just came into my mind.

Tadaaaa!
That is it for the explaination.
Hope to see some interesting requests :)