Meet Cute

Sitting on the bus, y/n tries her hardest to get a look at the green haired boy. He was watching Equestrian Girls on his computer. As he should.

When the bus arrived at school, y/n tried so hard to catch up with him after getting off the bus but was interrupted by a school bully, Baljeet. He stopped her at the stairs of the front of the school. He knew she liked him already and he explained he watched her the whole ride staring at him.

"Look, I'm in love with Ferb. He loves me too. Back off sista!" Baljeet said and then walked away.

His name was Ferb. How dreamy and unique y/n thought to herself. Now she was determined to find him but had to be supa secretive around Baljeet. Super action pact forbidden love if you may >:)

After y/n entered the school, she immediately saw Ferb and tried to run to him but tripped over a small stick. When she turned around she found out it was Baljeet's weirdly small leg. He looked mad. Oh so mad he was. He didn't say anything just kept looking mad and walked away... backwards? Once he was out of sight, she heard a voice.

"I'm sorry about him, he is so obsessed with me lol." Said the British voice. "I'm Ferb."

Y/n whipped around and was so shocked. HE WAS BRITISH?! Y/n was one of those weird girls who are obsessed with crystals, vintage, and British guys. She didn't immediately speak because she was busy figuring out what to say. Eventually she spoke... sorta.

"I-i-i-i-i'm y-y-y-y/n"  y/n stuttered. "S-s-sorry Ferb"

They both looked at eachother romantically and just stared at eachother smiling a second. Before saying "see you later" or "see you around" and then walking away sometimes looking back at eachother.