🌹👗Best Measurements 👗🌹 (Sour Belt X Choco Bon Bon)

Yea this story is just Sour Belt making a bunch of jokes about Bon Bon's fat ass. Also I have a headcanon that Sour Belt is Transfem so she's gonna have a penis and yea.

Smut contains:
Lots of penis and ass jokes
Measuring sus shit idk
Blowjob
Orgasm denial
Domination:
Sour Belt-Sub
Choco Bon Bon-Switch (Dom lean)

Just another sunny afternoon at the city when Sour Belt was struggling to pick out her best fit for the day. Not much of her clothing was interesting to her, so she decided to go to the shops for some inspiration.

It was until she came across Choc'au Latte F/W set. She didn't really care about it at first and decided to move on until she glanced over at the store and saw Choco Bon Bon glaring at her. In response she walked into the store, looking around until she made contact with her.

"Oh..So you decided to come for a visit...hm?" Choco Bon Bon muttered, continuing to glare at Sour Belt.

"Hey..You saw my comment on your recent post, that outfit was really rocking on you sweetheart!!"

"I figured it was nothing personal..."

"I also liked that outfit in the post you made the other day, that dress really outlined your ass well!"

"Oh?" Bon Bon blushed in embarrassment, "My ass..??"

"Your ass is low-key kinda thick, you should let me get in on some of that chocolate cake~!"

"You're being highly inappropriate...My 'ass' isn't that big..when I was wearing *your* outfit during the fashion week, it wasn't that big.."

"Wanna bet??" Sour belt pulled out a roll of measuring tape, "let's go into the dressing room to address this~"

"I suppose...But no funny business you–"

Bon Bon was dragged into a dressing room with Sour Belt. After she locked the door, she pulled out the measuring tape once again.

"Are you sure about this..?"

"Yea!! Just take that big ol' dress off and then we'll be rolling!"

"I'm not really comfortable undressing in front of people.."

"I can undress with you, if you want.."

"Hm? You sure?"

"Yeah, I get naked in front of people all the time! Didn't you get naked in front of me before–?"

"I–We don't talk about that.."

The two slowly started getting undressed together, Bon Bon sat on the bench in the corner, slowly rethinking her life. She turned over to notice Sour Belt, looking at the mirror, flexing her body.

"Alright..you ready? You go first!!"

She went over and measured Bon Bon's hips.
"About...130 cm!! That's a large!"

"Hmph! That still doesn't mean my ass is big!" Bon Bon groaned, mumbling to herself.

"Sorry! I don't make the rules!!"

"Well...How about your dick size? Has that shrimp grown since then?"

"Whoa whoa whoa!! We do not talk about my dick! Timothy is safe as he is."

"So you give your pp a name? How adorable of you~"

"Ugh..." Sour Belt blushed, turning her head the other way, "you're not measuring my penis..."

"Well you measured my ass, thinking it was as big as you thought~ C'mon, that little..'Timothy' of yours must be bigger than I thought.."

Bon Bon held Sour Belt's hand, giving her a small wave of comfort.

"Fine..just..don't laugh..okay?"

Sour Belt slowly took off her panties, revealing her stubby penis, about to be erected.

"Aww..so cute how shy you are~" Bon Bon smiled, trying her best not to laugh.

"You're laughing...Ugh, just measure it already!!"

"Okay okay.." she grabbed the measuring tape and measured the stick, "Oh! 6 inches!! You're almost close to the ideal size sweetheart~!"

"I-I have no opinion on this..."

"Ooh...Did I embarrass you?? I'm sorry!"

Sour Belt blushed heavily as Bon Bon came over, making her sit on her lap like a cushion.

"Aye, what are you do–" Bon Bon started stroking Sour Belt's dick, making her jump and scream in pleasure.

"Good girl~ Be quiet now...sshhh..."

Sour Belt started tearing up, trying to get out of Bon Bon's arms, but she was too strong and big for her.

"A–Aha..Stop it!! It–it tickles too much..."

"Aww...I won't let you go baby~, stay still for mommy now..~"

"Y-Yes ma'am.." she sat down with her legs spread open, letting Bon Bon play with her dick some more. She then had the idea to scoop her dick inside of her mouth, making Sour Belt moan and scream some more.

"You little slut...if only I knew you were like this..."

"S-Shut up!! Keep sucking.."

Sour Belt grabbed Bon Bon by the hair and started thrusting her dick inside her mouth, making Bon Bon gag unexpectedly.

This lasted a few more hours until poor little Sour Belt was able to cum, however a chastity cage was placed right before she did it.

"Ah ah ah sweetie~! That dick is gonna stay there for a while~"

"N-N-Noo...Please Bon Bon..I need.."

"I'll think about it...your little dick can wait until later..~ You stay here...I'll be right back with some water~!"

Choco Bon Bon put her clothes back on and left the dressing room, leaving Sour Belt there suffering and horny.