Ch. 26 "Waiting For Love"🔞

Comenzar desde el principio

Through Duff's Eyes

I have been waiting a long time for this moment. Starving for her! I didn't want to badgering her.
I don't want her to think that all i wants is sex, which isn't the case anyway.

It drives me crazy when she speaks to me with innuendos.

She approached me sensually ,looking me intensely in the eyes.
She sat down next to me and started caressing my hard erection over my pants. It was so irritating that it took my breath away.

Then she took off my blouse. I slowly took off her clothes one by one. Our eyes never left the other's eyes. I undressed her slowly enjoying the spectacle. I took everything from her.

She was naked.

Beautiful.

Her scent was everywhere in the room. She pushed me gently and I lay down on the bed.
She climbed on me and rubbed her spot on my erection biting my lips and looking me in the eyes.

She is very beautiful

She left me and bended over the bulge of my pants.
I lifted my waist slightly so that she could take off my pants.

As soon as she did, she took my erection in her hand and started licking it slowly, playing with it and putting it in her mouth. She started sucking it and I was flying in the clouds. I had thrown my head back and moaned. She didn't get her eyes from mine.

My turn.

I made movements with my legs to remove any clothing that was left on me. I laid her down and placed my mouth between her thighs.
My tongue was playing with her wet clit. She couldn't stand still, she was quivering.

Loud moans came out of her mouth. A few minutes later my tongue traveled from her clitoris to her luscious neck.

I took and put on a condom.
I penetrated her at first slowly and then faster.
Her legs were wrapped around my waist, one hand was on her neck and the other was resting on the bed.

I took her legs and put them on my shoulders and got inside her faster and faster.

Our moans could be heard everywhere in the room.

The moment I fucked her hard I threw my head back leaving breaths and groans.

From our momentum the bed almost broke. Some hinges definitely moved.

I love the sound of her moans, it makes me more horny.

"Baby, make me happy and fall on your knees!" I ordered her and she did it

I had a view of her juicy ass. I spanked her a couple of times and got inside her again.
I grabbed her by the hips and guided her quickly to the rhythm.

A little later, as I was fucking her, fluids started running from her pussy

"Cum for me you bitch"

I went out and put my finger inside and the liquids were running like a fountain.

She had lost the control of her body.
Her voices were getting loud.
Pure paradise.

I re-entered and continued my work until it got my rocks off.