♯003| 𝐙𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈 • i'll luv u at every life | light smut

Start from the beginning

One of the figures, as some of the scant information available had said, was a striking handsome man who went by the alias Morax or Rex Lapis. The tyrant god of Liyue who had battled relentlessly in the Archon War for his people. The fighting was brutal, and the bloodshed worse. The death of countless thousands of lives fell through his calloused hands. Fortunately after the brutal war, he had found a lover, one who had been able to calm the vicious tyrant that had consumed him for centuries. Even though they were able to throw away many of his violent ways, many said that he still had a slight spunky spark, only for his lover to see. ;)

In the painting he wore a brown hanfu with intricate golden patterns running throughout it. He had long dark brown hair tied into a ponytail, ombre tips fading into a golden orange, that seemed to glow against the composition of the painting. His hair reached his waist. In his hands he held his beloved - draped shamelessly underneath him, tangled in his arms.

"Hello, Are you ah.. Mx L/N?"

You stumbled slightly, surprised to see someone approach you. As much as you hated to say it, you were mildly happy. Your frequent visits to the art gallery were usually the same routine. Walk in, admire the painting, sit there and stare at it, sketch it, leave. However, today was different.

"Ah- Apologies, you surprised me. Yes, I am Mx L/N but you can just call me Y/N" you stated.

"In that case let me rephrase my introduction. It's nice to meet you,Y/N. I go by the name, Zhongli."

You gave an awkward smile, still off-kilter about the sudden approach. You studied the man in front of you unconsciously - he pulled off an undercut with ombré golden tips, the front of his hair having bangs that hung just slightly over his eyebrows. His eyes seemed light brown, however you would swear they were a burning gold, in the reflection of the sun.

With gazing into his eyes, the sleek red eyeliner also stood out, it had a unique flair - which honestly complimented his whole look. The coat he wore paired with a black turtleneck exaggerated his tight waistline and broad shoulders. Everything about his whole get up screamed, "rich, knowledgeable hot man with good style and a big (editors censor)".

"I've seen you from time to time around the gallery." He said, breaking awkward silence.

How embarrassing... I've become such a local that people know I always come here.

"Yup... that's me. I come here nearly everyday actually. It's because of that. That painting right there." You gestured towards the gigantic painting in front of both of you.

His eyes fluttered towards the painting, a near unnoticeable smirk forming on his lips as he nodded. You couldn't tell whether he was judging you or agreeing with you.

"It's a bit embarrassing I know... but yeah."

"Hmm, well would you like to know more about this painting?"

You looked at him, stunned. Impossible, there was no way.

"How do you know something about this painting? I've searched online for hours with no luck."

He smiled.

"Ah well, I am a part of the gallery's staff. I'm knowledgeable in all paintings here at the gallery."