୨⎯ will you still be with me?⎯୧

Start from the beginning

"What did jareth have you do you smell burnt and you have black dusty stuff on you?" I asked Doodle while pinching my nose.

"What you don't like the smell of hot smokin goblin?" Doodle said while doing a pose with his hands behind his head and puckering up his lips.

"Not like that!" I say while laughing at how ridiculous he looked.

"I thought I might have gotten lucky with that one." Doodle said as he rolled his eyes. "The only smokin goblin I think she'd like was the king." Scram said while shrugging his shoulders.

"SCRAM!" I yelled out as I was as red as a tomato. Scram and Doodle were laughing so hard at how flustered I was.

"Not bad scram. Didn't know you had it in you." Doodle said while slapping Scram on his back as he was cackling.

"Yes, I couldn't have had made a better joke myself." We all hear from behind us as we all froze in the corridor.

I look back after noticing whose voice that was. "Hi jareth....how much did you hear of that?" I ask scared of what he might answer as I look down at my feet.

"A little more than what I'd like." He said with a plain face.

"Did you just get out of you meeting?" I ask trying to forget what happened two seconds ago.

"Yes, we even picked out a spot for the special plan." He winked after he said special and then grinned while looking down at the boys.

My face was red as jareth started talking to the boys. "So Scram did you get everything to her that I promised?" He asked

"Yez I did majesty!" Scram says with a smile. "Good and how was it (y/n)?" Jareth asks.

"Oh I completely forgot. Thank you so much for the food this morning it was truly delicious!" I say with a big smile.

"I'm glad you think so. Sarah never liked eggs or so she claims. I think she never liked the way I make mine.." he said with a disappointing face.

"Well I'm always open to have some, I think they are really great and everything else was as well." I say while smiling and giving him a thumbs up.

Jareth gave me one of his rare smiles. "I might just take you up on that offer" he said happily.

"Do you always cook for yourself?" I ask. "Mostly if I'm not busy, but if not then I'll eat something small." He said while walking down the corridor.

"Oh I see; In that case did you wake up extra early to cook for me this morning?" I ask as he stops and looks at me.

"Hold that thought I have to talk to the boys" he said holding a finger as he told the boys to walk down the hall a bit to where I can't hear them.

He comes back a minute later and the boys start to walk the opposite way form me.

"Goodbye boys" I say as I wave at them as Scram waves back as Doodle just face palms.

"What was your question again?" He asked. "Oh, did you wake up early to make me breakfast?" I asked again.

"Not necessarily but since you fell asleep in my study, I thought it would be best if I didn't let you starve." He said with a chuckle.

"Why do you have a labyrinth around your castle?" I ask looking up at him.

"You know you ask a lot of questions for a small person, how do you hold all those questions up there?" He asked while raising an eyebrow with a stern face.

I didn't say anything as I looked away turning red. He starts to grin as he looks forward. He stops in his foot steps and grabs me and pushes me into a small hallway that was made for smaller goblins so they didnt get ran over during work and it helps them travel faster.