"That's why I'm eliminating them, right here and now. Nothing but total annihilation is a must against them." I picked her up, placing a caring kiss on her forehead.

"It is also why I'm not holding back. So Lily, can I trust you to stop me if I dive into madness because of this ability of mine?" She didn't even hesitate as I received a kiss filled with intense passion and love that I almost recoiled from the sheer amount of it.

"Yes, you can count on both me and Deonora. We won't let you lose yourself, whatever this thing you are mentioning about." I gave a dry chuckle.

"Then I have no worries." Giving her one last kiss, I jumped off the wall. Landing with a heavy thud a few meters away from the front lines.

"Now then, who's ready to dance?" Without any order from The Order party at all, all the Crimson Knights roared and charged at me. Hah, it seems like the Taint is still attached to me. What a pain. Or maybe because they can sense that I've been in contact with their Gods?

I smirked under my mask, and my exposed left eye turning Black and Red. Angry cracks formed around it and the closest Crimson Knight, got impaled with a pulsing red tentacle coming from my lower back.

I cracked my finger, the sound echoing making the Order Knights, Wizards, and Heroes recoil in both fear and disgust at the haunting crack my finger made.

Blackened blood oozed from the wound I made, it's armored body spasming and twitching as the red glow within it's helmet died out. I then heard someone from the Order praying to their Chief God.

"Sorry but, your God won't be able to save you. And neither will I be willing to show mercy, not when you allied yourselves to these cultists." I flicked my Kagune to the side, discarding the body in a uncivilized manner.

The Crimson Knights resumed attacking, but their swords didn't even wound me. But rather, making a sound similar to metal hitting metal on my skin.

Using only a single Kagune, I sliced those around me with each, their upper bodies flying from the force of the cut. I jumped back, avoiding a Fire Ball from one of the Crimson Mages. While I may be immune to attacks when using this, I can still feel the heat. That and I don't want to find out how a Ghoul body reacts to magic.

After creating distance, I quickly formed Hand Seals with my hands.

"Fire Style! Great Fire Annihilation!"

I breathed in, and exhaled a stream of flames that quickly became a massive wave of angry orange flames to their ranks. Burning those unlucky enough to get caught by the jutsu, and those unfortunate enough to not form a barrier in time.

Their numbers quickly dwindled, my left Ghoul eye now sporting three commas within them, but instead of black, like that of a normal Uchiha Sharingan. Mine is reversed, red to black, and black to red. After all, it is on my Ghoul Eye.

There's only Four Hundred thousand left of them, while my Jutsu did engulf some Order Knights, Heroes and Wizards. The majority was safe behind erected barriers thanks to their Wizards. The Crimson Knights and Mages however, took the heaviest blow to their numbers.

I wonder how Liliana is reacting to all of this.

Meanwhile, Liliana Pov

A single attack from Haise just devastated their numbers. The once lush green grass of the plains in front of Lescatie, now nothing more but blackened remains.

"Well, that was something. I wasn't expecting something like that to happen." My sister commented when Haise used whatever spell that was.

"Is Haise some sort of male Roper? And what is with that Magic. Not even I could let out such potent spell without draining myself all of my Mana." Sapphirette added in. Her hands clutched around her head, as she tried to make sense of how Haise was able to do such a thing.