*DING*DONG*

The schoolbell rang. "God we worked so hard on this." Haruka leaned back. "But we've come further than anyone else." I smiled at her.

"(Y/N), could you please help me out?" Ms. Aizawa suddenly asked me. "Yes of course. What should I do?" I walked towards her.
"Just carry some of these folders to my office with me." She gave me a large stack of folders and pet my head. "Follow me."

'These are heavier than I thought. I can barely walk with them.' I thought to myself while I followed Ms. Aizawa slowly.
"Before we go to my office we have to go to Mr. Ishizawa. I have to give him some papers." She smiled at me.

As we arrived at his office she knocked at the door and after a few seconds it was opened by Mr. Ishizawa. He glanced at her angrily as he saw me carrying all those folders.
"Hey Takuma I have some papers for you." She said happily to him.
"I've never asked you for any." He responded harshly.
"Oh really? I thought you did. Well just take them." She handed him a bunch of papers.

"Alright then (Y/N) let's move on." She smiled at me. I looked at her confused and wanted to follow her again but I was stopped by Mr. Ishizawa.
"Here let me help you out." He took more than half of the folders. "Thank you." I said to him.

There was a weird silence  as we walked down the hallway.
"Oh I forgot to tell you. A new student will join your class on thursday." Ms. Aizawa told him as we arrived at her office. "The principal already told me." Mr. Ishizawa said annoyed.
'Huh? A new student?' I thought to myself. "Since Satoshi isn't in your class anymore it was predictable that he is joining your class." She mumbled.

Mr. Ishizawa stared at her madly.
'Why did she have to mention him?'

"(Y/N), please put the folders on my desk." Ms. Aizawa glanced at me friendly.
I laid the folders on her desk and walked away quickly. I felt a bit uncomfortable this whole time. It was like Mr. Ishizawa tried to ignore Ms. Aizawa.

As I saw Haru and Kaoru I felt such a relief. "You took longer than I expected." Kaoru said to me. "Yeah.. Ms. Aizawa had to go to Mr. Ishizawa's office first." I said to them.
"Did anything happen? You look a bit lost." Haru asked. "Not really but Mr. Ishizawa... I think he was mad or something this whole time." I responded.
"What did you expect? It's Mr. Ishizawa after all. Just because Ms. Aizawais a teacher, he will not be nice to her." Haruka laughed.
"Like we said, it's more weird that he is nice to you." Kaoru looked at me.
"True." Another student from our class said as he walked past us with his friends.

*DING*DONG*

The bell rang and we followed the group of boys to our next lesson.
"See, even this idiots noticed it." Kaoru laughed. "What did you say?" One of the boys turned around. "Oh C'mon. It was just a joke." She chuckled and went on confidently.

Narrator's POV

As you arrived at the classroom you sat down at your seat. 'Okay this will be the last period for today.' You sighed. Suddenly the door was opened. It was Mr. Ishizawa. He glared at you intensely. You tried to avoid eye contact with him so you looked over to Kaoru. But she was talking with Haruka.

"Alright class. I have your corrected tests and it looks like a few of you had trouble with it." He gave us the tests back. As he gave you the test he whispered something to you with his deep voice. "Well done my dear." You were stunned but then you looked at the paper and your eyes widend. 'I got an A+?'  You smiled slightly.

Meanwhile Mr. Ishizawa stared at you while you were looking at your test.
'This will not be your only A+ my love.' He thought as he saw your little smile.

After class you went to Kaoru and Haru.
"Hey how was your test?" You asked them.
"It was... okay I guess." Kaoru said. She got an C+. "I had a some trouble but I did great." Haruka smiled at you while she showed you her test. She had an B+. "What did you get?" Kaoru asked you curious. "I got an A+." You smiled proudly at them.

"What? I've never seen anyone getting an A+ by Mr. Ishizawa." Haruka looked at you confused and then at the teacher who was still sitting at his desk.

'Oh come on, she is just overthinking everything.' "Let's go home now." You tried to get her attention back.
"Didn't you forget something? I got detention for nothing." Kaoru said to you. "Oh right. I'm sorry for you." You responded quietly.
"It's fine. I mean it's not your fault." Kaoru laid her arm around your shoulders while smiling at you.

You didn't notice that the teacher behind you clenched his fist.
'How dare she touch my (Y/N). She is mine. I should be the only one who can touch her.'
He was getting jealous. He stood up and walked to you.
"Shouldn't you go to detention now?" Mr. Ishizawa said harshly while he glanced at Kaoru angrily.
"Yes sir." She said annoyed and walked away.
'What is his fucking problem.' She thought.

You and Haruka decided to walk home together. As you were walking out of the classroom you felt a shiver run down your spine.

"Okay you can tell me whatever you want but this was unnecessary." Haruka said to you.
"Yeah right... He got really mad for no reason."
You responded.
Haruka hesitated "I think for some reason he got jealous."

"Excuse me?" You stopped. "Didn't you notice? The moment Kaoru laid her arm around you he came towards us." She said.
"This could also be just a coincidence." You said to her and moved on again.
'I'm sorry but he is a teacher. There is no way he could be jealous.' You thought trying to persuade yourself.

Haruka sighed and followed you.

As you arrived at home you said goodbye to Haruka and went up to your room.
You laid on your bed. "Did he really get jealous?" You asked yourself. Then you remembered the letter you found today in your locker.
You decided to take it out of your schoolbag and read it.

~Hello my love,
I assume that you are very dejected lately. Am I right? But please don't worry. I would never hurt you my darling so don't be afraid.
I will make sure that nobody harms you.

I love you.~

You stared at the paper you were holding in your hands. 'A.. love letter? But do I understand this r..right? The person who wrote this... killed...' You started shaking. 'This has to be a joke right? I'm so glad that I didn't show this to my friends.'

Suddenly your mother knocked at your door. You managed to hide the letter before she came in.
"Dinner is ready. Are you coming?" She asked you. "Yes please give me a few minutes." You said to her and she went downstairs again.
You hide the letter in a drawer. 'I hope nobody will find it here.'
You went downstairs and ate dinner with your mother.

As you finished you went in your room again and watched some videos to distract yourself.

But you were scared. 'Is the letter really from the killer?' You stared at the drawer where you put the piece of paper.