Likewise, Hody and Decken were surprised that the guards and Neptune were already defeated before they got there. The Minister of the Left accused the Straw Hats for inviting them but Usopp rebuffed his claim, saying that they would not even be in the palace if Neptune had not invited them. "Who are you guys anyway?!?!" He asked the invading fish-men group.

And like always, they ignored him...

Neptune quickly accused Vander Decken IX for kidnapping Shirahoshi. Decken stated otherwise and was just as surprised when he found out that Shirahoshi was missing.

Hody told Decken that even if the Mermaid Princess was no longer in the palace, he still has the power to find her. Decken then headed outside, grabbed a coral, touched it, and threw it. Seeing it going away from the palace, Decken hopped on, promising that if Shirahoshi is with someone else, then she is better off dying in a sea of blood.

(Y/n) watched everything with a blank expression. She tried not interfere or try to change the future...

Huh... Or so she thought...

Neptune begged the Straw Hats to save Shirahoshi, claiming her to be his treasure, while Hody chuckled at the events he saw before him. The Minster to the Right cursed Hody for the chaos he caused in the Fish-Man District, asking if he has no shame as a former soldier in the Neptune Army.

"I don't care about the position!" He yelled. "I only sought power and intelligence from it!!"

Having been inspired by Arlong's ambition. He had hoped to become "Arlong's Right Arm" when he had taken over the world but the Straw Hats put an end to that.

As he talked, Nami noticed the Arlong's tattoo on his arm and became visibly shaken by his words. Hody then showed his strength by breaking a part of the palace wall without even taken the Energy Steroids. Water flooded into the room.

Everyone panicked when they saw the damage. "Guys! Watch out!!" (Y/n) yelled for everyone to take cover when Hody uses water drops as an attack, forming the water drops into arrows and sending them at the ties-up palace guards

To everyone's surprise, (y/n) dived in the way. She quickly covered her right arm in Busoshoku Haki and punched the air, knocking down all the water arrows.

Hody and his comrades glared hatefully at the (h/c) haired girl. Zoro used the opportunity and sent a sword slash at Hody but the latter used one of his comrades as a shield to block the attack.

"Untie the ropes of the guards! Quickly!" Zoro yelled. "I can't keep the hostages safe as promised!"

(Y/n) nodded her head and with the help of Usopp, they untied all the hostages. She noticed that Nami had run off while Hody orders his men to attack the guards and the Straw Hats.

Usopp punched the invaders back by seeding out a Pop Green that bloomed into a flower and sent out a horrible stink. With the water filling up fast and Brook's strength starting to fail, Zoro cut Neptune's chains and asked him to get the others out of the palace while he stays behind to battle Hody.

"Hey Zoro!" The swordman looked behind him and saw (y/n) smirking. "You're not going without me, right?"

"Huh..." Zoro chuckled. "Me and (y/n) will fight the fishes ourselves. Just get out of here." Upon hearing this, Neptune complied as the palace completely filled with water.