Part 20 : Li Hua

Lei Jian finally in Mortal realm. He is now taking care an old woman, which in her stomach there is Li Hua's reincarnation. He is helping her alot.
.
.
.

Soon the old woman finally born a baby. It's a girl. She named her as Lei Jian's suggestion, Li Hua. Sadly right after Li Hua was born, the old woman pass away. Lei Jian take care of the old woman funeral. After that Lei Jian took Li Hua and bring her to heaven realm.
.
.

In heaven realm, Lei Jian meet with Wei Xue again while bringing the baby.

"Greeting, master." Said Lei Jian.

"Greeting. So, who is that girl?" Ask Wei Xue.

"It's Li Hua." Said Lei Jian.

"Congrats, you finally bring her back." Said Wei Xue.

"But, I'm here to ask for your help.." Said Lei Jian.

"What is it?" Ask Wei Xue.

"I hope that you can take her as your student and your own child." Said Lei Jian.

"Well. I will. But then in return, I want you to help me too." Said Wei Xue.

"Thankyou, master. How can I help you?" Ask Lei Jian.

"I want you to go to Mortal realm. I have 3 task, 1st you need to continue my place to teach the martial arts, 2nd you need to write a scriptures of everything in Mortal world, and lastly you need to cultivate everyday until you can become God in heaven realm." Said Wei Xue.

"How about Li Hua...?" Ask Lei Jian.

"No worries. She will lives in heaven realm. Oneday, I will bring her to Mortal world." Said Wei Xue.

"Alright. I will do as your will." Said Lei Jian.

After that, Wei Xue taking care of Li Hua in heaven realms while Lei Jian doing his duty in Mortal world.
.
.
.
18 years had passed.
Wei Xue teach Li Hua everything, literature, martial arts, and even arts like painting, sewing, and playing zither. She grows up beautifully, her face resemble Li Hua, and she is also close with Ru Xue, so she take a cheerful personality from her. One day, Wei Xue is calling Li Hua over to have a talk with her.

"Greetings, father. I heard you are calling me?" Said Li Hua.

"Greetings. Yes, it is. Today, you are turning 18 years old. Time flies really quick." Said Wei Xue.

"Yes, it is. But why did you call me today?" Ask Li Hua.

"There is something that you should know today. Actually, I'm not your father. You are actually a daughter of an old Woman in mortal realm, which is died when she born you. After that, someone bring you to me, he ask me to take care of you." Said Wei Xue.

"Maybe that's the reason, I didn't look like you at all.." Said Li Hua.

"You look really calm. Aren't you surprised?" Ask Wei Xue.

"No. I'm thankfull for that. I will still think of you as my father. Since you already raised me. I've grown up like this, it's all thanks to you father." Said Li Hua.

"Alright, alright. Since you already 18 years old today, I have a present for you. From now on, I want you to train yourself in Mortal world. Here is the place you gonna stay in Mortal world from now on. (Wei Xue gives her a painting scroll). Also, show them my letter scroll, and you can stay there." Said Wei Xue, giving her 2 scroll, 1st scroll is the painting of his martial arts mansion in the Mortal world and the other is a letter with Wei Xue's sign.

"Really?! Finally I can go there!! Thanks father!! You know I heard from Ru Xue auntie, she told me food in Mortal world is super tasty!! Even the stuff and jade. It makes me curious and want to go there!!" Said Li Hua, taking the scroll.

"Mhm, Enjoy your trip. I want you to learn everything in Mortal world." Said Wei Xue.

"Alright, I'm gonna prepare my stuff. I will go tomorrow. Thankyou father." Said Li Hua.

After a talk with Wei Xue, Li Hua back to her chamber. She start packing her stuff and will go to Mortal world and the place in that scroll tomorrow.

The next day Li Hua finally bid a farewell to Wei Xue, and went to the Mortal world.
.
.

In Mortal world.

Li Hua walk in the street. She is searching for the place that was in the scroll that Wei Xue give. While walking, her head is looking right and left to search for the right place. Then in the middle of the street, she bump into someone. A tall guy with a long white hair. His face is beautiful. Li Hua fell on the ground, and that guy help her to stand.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Ask the guy.

"Yeah.. I'm okay.. Thanks.." Said Li Hua.

That guy smile, and left. He went to the bookstore and Li Hua went on searching for the place.
.
.
Soon she finally found the place. Someone greet her and she gave the letter scroll to him.

"Welcome, how can I help you?" Ask the student.

"Here. My father tell me to train in this mansion.." Said Li Hua.

The student read the outer scroll, and it's written Lei Jian's name.

"Oh.. It's for teacher.. Alright, you can come in and wait for awhile in his study room. He is out to the bookstore. He might be back soon." Said the student.

"Alright. Thanks~!" Said Li Hua.

She went in and wait for him in his study room. The student put that letter scroll to Wei Xue's table in study room. Li Hua wait in his study room, a hour, two hour, 3 hour and even before she realize, she already fall asleep in the chair, while her head is laying on the table.
.
.
.
.

Soon when she is awake, there is already a blanket wrapping around her body. There she saw a guy already sitting in front of her, reading a scroll from Wei Xue. That guy looks familiar.

to be continued.....