Chapter 26: Aggravation

Start from the beginning

Doc: Did someone heal you up back there?

(y/n): None why?

Doc: Strange, most of your wounds are fully healed on the inside. Even those that needed some stitches.

Huh?

How is that possible?

(y/n): I-I'm not sure...  Tricky tied a cloth on my head to stop its bleeding.

Doc: WHAT?! Tricky?!

(y/n): Yes... But there's nothing to fret about... I helped him and he helped me too. He means that asking for a friend back there.

You smiled, soon Doc's perked-up body was finally laid off as he slouched on his seat still mesmerize by the capabilities of your wounds to heal fast without medical treatments.

Doc: Hmm...

Deimos: uh... hey (y/n) you ready?

Deimos waved at the entrance with a mumbled voice, interrupting Doc's deep inspections of your wounds, you got up and waved back to Doc who was now  cleaning some of the tools he used to treat your wounds

It was a great afternoon, although the skies are red the atmosphere your getting walking down to these abandoned streets hits a bit of nostalgia, the sun illuminates behind these red thick skies that were starting to fall to the horizon, making the reddish sky turn in a hue of red and orange color.

It's good to be back.

You said to yourself as you gave a full inhale and exhale to just feel the cold and its tranquil breeze. It was a quiet journey, only the mushed sound of your boots is evident.

You smelled something burning, you glance to your buddy beside you who was quietly frustrated from the reason that he can't use the cigar because of this boulder that was implanted on his jaw.

(y/n): *Chuckle* Maybe the odds finally telling you to stop smoking.

Deimos: How unfair!

Deimos mumbling said, executing a fire that comes out from his hand.

(y/n): H-how did you do that?

Deimos: the what?

(y/n): The fire thingy.

You said amused as you examined his rocky hands.

Deimos: oh the fire thing? I don't know kinda been with me for a while It's a good use ya know.

(y/n): But you can't use it for smoking. Pity.

You said teasing him, filling out the silence with laughter, Deimos laughed at your tease but something hides behind that laugh which you immediately got noticed.