CHAPTER 20

Chapter 20: Big Mistake

Lux's Point of View

I woke up because of the excessive light, the window was open and I could see sunlight. I rolled my eyes and remembered what happened, I don't know what I did yesterday with Sheena as long as I know she came here to invite me to have a drink because she has a problem so I just accompanied her because I also have a problem. I would wake up when I looked at myself, "What the fuck is happening yesterday? why am i naked?!", annoyed I said and looked at the woman lying and that is Sheena. She was also naked but her body was covered with a blanket.

I was caught in my head when suddenly it hurt maybe because I had too much alcohol, I went straight to the cr to clean and get dressed. While I was soaking in the shower I remembered what had happened, when I remembered that I cursed a few times and I almost said it cheaply. I was also able to punch the wall and I was able to tweak myself. What did I do? Fuck.

Lumabas ako ng cr at nadatnan ko si Sheena na nakaupo na sa kama. Tumingin sya sakin at ngumiti ng matamis sabay sabing, "Good morning, baby." Tumayo sya at akmang hahalikan ako pero agad akong umiwas. "What the hell is going on yesterday?", tanong ko kahit alam ko naman na ang sagot. Tumawa sya at bumalik sa pag kakaupo habang hawak hawak ang kumot na nakabalot sa kanyang katawan. "We share love and lust, we moan and say some profanity words. Don't you remember that?", may malanding tono nyang pagkakasabi. "The thing happened to us is just a nightmare and BIG MISTAKE", sabi ko at may diin sa salitang 'big mistake.'

She chuckled bitterly and said, "Big Mistake? Are you kidding me? You enjoy that fucking night i mean We enjoy that and you called a big mistake and nightmare? Come on, Lux" I quite to what she said, she's right we both enjoy the night and we both made a mistake but, I was drunk that time at halo halo na ang nararamdaman ko at dahil sa sobrang miss ko kay Samantha, napagkalaman kong si Sheena ay sya.

Ano ba itong ginawa ko. Hindi pa kami officially married and hindi ko pa naamin sakanya ang nararamdaman ko nakagawa na agad ako ng kasalanan. Sana, sana hindi nila malaman ito, sana hindi sabihin ni Sheena kay Samantha. Kakausapin ko si Sheena, papakiusapan ko na wag nyang ilalabas or sasabihin ang nangyari samin.

Dali dali akong bumalik sa kwarto at nandun parin sya pero umiiyak na. "Sheena?", tawag ko sakanya at agad naman umangat ang ulo nya. "Please do me a favor", i said. "What is it?", she replied and wipe her tears. "Please, don't tell your friends and especially Samantha what happened to us", i said with pleasing voice. She smiled a little bit and take a deep breathe. "You love Samantha, right Lux?", she ask me in sadness tone. "Yes, i really love her so much", i replied at her. I love Samantha so much and no one can replace that.

"Please, do me a favor too and i won't tell anyone nor Samantha, what happened to us." she said and look at me. I raised my eyebrow because of what she said even though I was hesitant, I asked what favor she was asking for. "What kind of favor?" She smiled because of what I said and approached me while still holding the blanket that covered her body. "Love me Lux, as much as you love Samantha", she said and touched the part of my chest. I pushed him because of what she was doing and saying. "I won't", I said in a cold tone and she laughed at it. "Okay, then face the consequences Lux. We both made mistakes here and we will both pay for what we did", she said threateningly. "Do what you want to do but, I will never do to love you!", I said and left in front of her.

I will just accept what will be the result of the wrong I did, and I will accept what the consequences will be. I'm wrong and I can't blame Samantha if she kicks me out, I just want to be able to explain to her and tell her what's true. I will talk to her and I will make a way for us to get back to normal. Even if it’s not perfect timing I will say that’s how I really feel for her.