Chapter 4

Lisa's POV

*Week past*

I was here at Jisoo's house because our travel is tomorrow morning .. So I need to awake this sleepy head early before we miss our flight ..

"You sure you gonna leave Lisa?"

Jisoo's dad asked me that question for 3rd time now...

"Dad we'll comeback after 2 years"

Jisoo said..

"I wasn't asking you kid.. I was asking my best waiter here"

I laugh and Jisoo just rolled her eyes..
They really like a dog and cat that always fighting ..

"But Lisa promise me if you comeback here at Busan you'll gonna comeback to our cafe .. Don't worry if you comeback I'll promote you as the manager of our cafeteria.."

He smiley said ..

"Duh dad.. If she comeback here at Busan she'll have her own company not just a small cafe in the city"

Jisoo replied to his dad.. Okay here we go again ...

"Yah don't call our cafe small .. The cafe you're calling small was the famous cafe here in Busan"

Mr. Kim smirk ..

"You're dad is right bro .. It doesn't mean if the business is small or big .. The important is they're providing the best product and services to their customers, staffs, investors and many more people.."

I replied and Mr. Kim tap my shoulder..

"That's the lesson I always taught you kid but you can't understand because you're holding always a ruler .. Ruler is for straight -----"

Jisoo cut his dad .. Hahahaha

"Yah so what do you want me to do .. use a protractor to my designs.."

Okay I think I'll just rest at the couch..

"Why did you choose architecture than learn more about business.. I can't handle our company if I become old .."

His dad said .. I just smiled at them fighting cutely ..

"Lisa will taught me soon and don't worry old man I can still manage to handle our company while being an architect.. I already promise to Lisa that I will be the one who's gonna design her company soon so don't be so dramatic old man.."

Jisoo said to his dad ..

"Yah don't called me old man .. I'm still 43 .."

Jisoo just rolled her eyes..

"Okay ------- old man..."

Jisoo said and went upstairs..

"Lisa follow me on my room or else that old man will gonna teach you again those basic things you already knew in business"

Jisoo shouted upstairs .. I just laugh and get my luggage and bags..

"Don't worry about your kid Sir.. I will look after her.."

I said to Mr. Kim ..

"Thank you Lisa.. I will miss that kid so much even though she always calling me old man.."

He replied..

"That's the way she can tell you that she loves you Sir .. Jisoo is not really the type of person that sweet Sir but I'm always sure that she really loves you"

I replied to him ..

"I know Lisa .. Thank you .. Please text me if she already found someone in there .. You know how badly I want for her to find someone that will love her the most .. She's too Schoolholic .."

I smiled .. Yeah Jisoo never dated someone .. She's really focusing on her study and never enter into a relationship since birth ..

"I will Sir.."

I smiled and he tap my shoulder..

"Thank you Lisa.. You too take care in there.. I know it's heavy in there"

He pointed my heart ..

"But please don't give up .. You're gonna win your battle soon .. You'll gonna be CEO LALISA MANOBAN .. and one day your mom will gonna accept you again .. She's not mad at you honey .. She was just distancing herself because she knew she was not the a good mother to you .. I know you're mom since grade school .. Your parents are my best friends ... we're best friends .. and I know one day you're mom will accept everything and be proud of you .. Be strong honey .. Your dad is so proud of you and I am too .."

I smiled to Mr. Kim..
I'm so lucky that I have him and Jisoo in my life .. I was so thankful because they never leave my side..

"Thanks Sir.."

He hug me so I hug him back .. Even though dad is not here .. I'm still thankful that Mr. Kim is here.. He's just like dad..

"Now go to sleep and rest .. and enough with Sir Lisayah .. We're not at work"

He smiled and I smiled back to him ..

I was about to go upstairs when he spoke again ..

"Honey don't forget to make yourself happy too coz you deserve it"

I smiled and bow then left him on the living room ..

______________________________________

*Jisoo's Room*

"Did he taught you another basic lessons again?"

She said while scrolling on her phone..

"Haha it's okay rabbit and btw no phone allowed this night .. We need to sleep early .. remember our travel is 4 am not 9 am and if we miss our flight we can't study in Seoul University for good.."

I blurted out because if his dad never walk her up every day maybe she's always in detention room ... Her alarm are not enough to wake her up so I already prepared my baseball bat to wake her up tomorrow

Just kidding hahaha .. Ofc I'll just kick her ass off out of the bed..

"Fine.."

She lay on her bed and put her phone on the table ..
I smiled and go to the couch to sleep ..

Bro I can't sleep beside her .. She's just like a fish that can't breath without water while sleeping ..