Chapter 8 - only if you knew how much I liked you.

Start from the beginning

"Do what?" Louis said obliviously, walking over to where Liam is, putting his own dishes onto the sink.

"why do you keep hurting yourself?!" Liam hissed, turning the omega around and grabbing his wrists a little too roughly to his and louis' liking.

Louis shook himself away from Liam, glaring at him, as his eyes well up.

"First of all, ouch. Second fuck you. You have no business on what I want to do. This is not your problem and not your place. Mine. And I would do what I want and that is to act happy and supportive for the people I loved even if it hurts me. So if you would still act like you're the one getting his heart broken, grabbing me like that again, I swear to god Liam payne. Stay away from me for a while, I'm already hurt enough." Louis hissed, voice shaking as he held his bruising wrist in his hand. Turning around and leaving the kitchen, bumping into Edward on his way to the front door.

"Lou? Are you okay, why are you crying?" Edward said, grabbing the omega's shoulders tenderly to stop him, putting his hands on louis' face and lifting it up to see the omega's red and teary eyes. He wiped the fallen tears with the pad of his thumbs, confused as to why his friend is crying when he was laughing a few minutes prior.

"Nothing, just bee stings." Louis said quietly. Taking Edward's hands off of his face and walking past him to the door to leave. Edward confused only nodded and watched his omega friend leave, shutting the door on his way quietly. 12

Edward frowned, he hasn't heard that word ever since they were kids. 'Bee stings.' is their code word if they ever want to be left alone or if they're upset and not want to talk to someone. It was childish but, when they were kids, marcel and louis used to fight a lot since louis would tease the younger alpha because of his new glasses Anne bought for him because of his bad eyesight and would lead to the young alpha being upset by his omega's friend teasing. and then they had invented up that word when they want to be left alone or if they didn't want to talk to anybody about their fight. As it was only a phase, as the two became close again they didn't have to used that petty kid code again until now, Edward was beyond confused but let it slide.

He wanted to check on his omega friend but knew it would only get worse, when louis gets upset he would closed off his self, only coming out and talking to them or to any body if he's comfortable enough to forget the reason why he's upset. It was toxic but louis isn't the kind of person who wants to talk about the things that upsets him. But the triplets still try and be the friends he needs.

==

Arriving at school, the triplets immediately looked for their friend, as they still have time to spare before the bell ring. Worried on what's gotten him upset, Edward had told his two brothers on what happened and agreed that even if louis won't talk to them, they knew he needed them. As they went up the stairs they bumped onto Emily, she was looking down on her book but stopped on her tracks when the triplets called out for her. The omega looked up and what she saw made her brighten up. Making the triplets heart skipped a beat. Forgetting about the need to console their omega friend, the three approached her. Starting up conversations just to have the chance to talk to the omega.