"Unless you want to lose those arms I suggest you go back to fanning me" CJ says as she uses a little fan on her "I don't like to be hot"

"CJ, stop" Cali says "stop treating him like that"

"I will do as I please with my slaves and you can't stop me, peasant" CJ says.

"I hate what you have become" Cali says being sad with a tear.

"I don't care" CJ says.

Just then they heard yelling and they saw a guard yelling at an old man and whipping him for not doing anything and they saw the 2 people from the other night.

"Stop it" Miriam says and Cali and Moses look at her "somebody's got to stop this"

Aaron stops her "there's nothing we can do"

They then saw the poor old man keeping getting whipped as he screamed in pain.

Moses and Cali couldn't take it anymore and runs to them.

"Stop it" they both said. "Stop. Stop it! Leave that man alone"

They look at them.

"Moses!" Ramses says.

"Cali!" CJ and the others said.

"Cali don't" Dan says.

They then see Moses and Cali tackle the man and he falls from the bridge that they were on and fell on some sharp wood and died.

Moses and Cali were breathing heavy at what they did.

Another guard went to the spot and saw it.

"Who did this?" The man asks.

"Up there" someone points up "it's them"

They then start freaking out and ran.

"Moses" Miriam says grabbing his arm to stop him "Cali"

They then broke free from her grasp and ran.

Moses and Cali were both stopped by Ramses and CJ.

"Moses, what's going on?" Ramses asks.

"Cali, what did you do?" CJ says being worried.

They just ran and the other followed them.

Ramses and CJ told the servants to get they're carriages and they go after them.

They were all near the gate when they were getting closer and was calling out to them until they cut them off.

"Moses" Ramses and CJ both said.

"Cali" CJ says "are you hurt?"

"Let us go" Moses says.

"What do you care" Cali says with tears "your no better than that best friend Chloe of yours in Paris"

They continue on walking.

"No, wait" they both said.

"You saw what happened" Moses says "we just killed a man" as they continued on walking.

"We can take care of that" CJ says.

"I will make it so it never happened" Ramses says.

"Nothing you can say can change what we've done" Cali says.

"I am Egypt, the morning and the evening Star" Ramses says.

"And I am the princess of Egypt and I can help with that too" CJ says.

"If I say day is night, it will be written, and you will be what we say you are" Ramses stops him "and we say you are innocent"

"And you to Cali" CJ says.

"What you say does not matter" they both said.

"You don't understand" Moses says "I can't stay here any longer" he pushes Ramses out of his way.

"Out of my way" Cali says pushing CJ out of the way.

"Cali, I am your sister and since I'm older you do as your told" CJ says.

Cali looks at her "you are not my sister" Cali says as she cries "my sister was my twin and even though she acted snobby and thought about herself. I know she had a good heart and was my best friend and I'd do anything for her in a heartbeat 💓 to make her happy and now my sister is gone and I am alone" she then runs into the desert 🏜️.

Moses had a little chat about how he was not what he was and told him to ask father what he meant and ran as well.

Ron looks at CJ before running "all this could have been avoided if you just came home" Ron then runs.

"And it's all your fault" Dan says as he runs with Verago right by his side.

They called out their names, but they kept running and not looking back.

The Adventure Gang goes to Egypt ✅ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara