The backstory

One rainy night, in a hospital. A woman was in labor, with Black and green eyes. She was in so much pain. A few minutes later, two boys were born and the woman died after giving birth to them. The man was so sad that his wife died. He named them Ace and Kyle . Ace had white hair and green eyes with fricles on his cheeks. Kyle had Black hair and Red eyes. He was sadly moved on and taken care of his sons. One night, someone broke in a house and kidnapped Ace. The police were looking for the kidnapper and Ace but they could not found them. The kidnapper changed Ace's appearance with a quirk. Ace had Green hair and green eyes.

Five months later

Pro heroes arrested the kidnapper for murder, robbing and kidnapping. All might and Inko found Ace and named him Izuku. They took care off him and loved him.

Four Years later

Three children were playing with each other. They ran to their parents, who were in the kitchen making breakfast. They hugged them and screaming.

The kids: Today, we are going to the quirk doctor.

All might: Ok, First eat then mommy will take you to the doctor.

They eat their food and leave the house. Soon they arrived at the doctor.

Doctor: Ok children, what do you want to become in the future.

The Doctor said with a smile.

The Kids: We want to become heroes.

Doctor: Ok then, come here and check if you have a quirk.

The doctor took some blood and X-rays. He was finished with the tests and returned to Inko and the kids.