~Kap.4~

Yota :"Sorry that I don't post so often :">
Sometimes I don't have any idea what I can write...But I will do my Best :D...
(and I want c6 Raiden Shogun so Please Mihoyo !!!Pleaseee gimme me c6 Raiden Shogun and my Yoimiya 🐸🐸🐸)

May the Frog Protect you all not to lose our 50/50
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Win win win win win win win win win

•_____________Love__♡__me______________•

I was shocked..What did she mean?In a romantic way?I dont know anything about Love!!!I can't believe my ears...But why I feel so happy?

"My Dear are you Okay?Was that a to big shock for you?~"Yae Miko said that with a lovely voice but also Sad face.

"Um..You two really l-love me?".I must Ask!I think this is a Joke from Miko so she can tease me!yeah,yeah..alright...

But Miko start laughing and Ei blushed a little bit.
"Oh dear...This isn't a Joke~I and Ei really,really Love you~"

What should I do?
The Electro Archon love me and the most know shrine maiden Yae Miko love me...
I really have to much Luck in my whole life...

"Um...ehm...I Love you two too!"said y/n like a Young lady who fell in Love.
"Oh my~Ei do you hear it we didn't got a refuse!!!"Miko was truly with happiness like Ei they two are like kids who got a cute puppy.

Suddenly Ei say "I swear on my life we will never trying betray you or do terrible things"
Yae miko said that too.
"I swear on my life if I betray you,The sakura tree can curse me and send me to the hell"

"Please stay with us for Eternity"said Ei.

•______<____________♡____________>______•

•3 months passed since Miko and Ei show y/n her feelings•

La signora came today to the Tenshukaku.She wanted the Throne from The Raiden shogun but Ei(Raiden Shogun)was stuborn as always so she say no.

<//We Just Ignoring the quest story :3 so La signore will not die :")//>

La signora wanted a match between Raiden Shogun and her but she lose so she is now in sumeru.

"This stupid bitch.She really think that she can beat me???"said Ei proud.
"Ei but why didn't you kill her?"said miko suddenly.
" Why should I kill her?She is a piece of trash so she don't have the alow be killed by a God"
"Ei you really hate La signora don't you?"said y/n with a worry face.
"My Dear you are to kindhearted.La signora is one from the fatui so she is a Bad person."said Miko and kissed y/n on her cheek
"But not all fatui are bad...Like the orange hair men.He helped me with my illness"

"Oh dear you mean Childe?He is okay(Psycho).But what do you mean illness."Miko was worried and Ei too
"Oh yea...but haven't I said that?I mean where I have fever."