24

Helicopters and all kinds of detection devices including UAVs were deployed by the army, but no one could find the missing recruits.

In the end, Sulli had no choice but to request for entry into the restricted zone so she could bring them back.

Her superior gave her permission to enter, but even though she was on her own and her life was on the line, Sulli did not hesitate for even a second.

"Instructor Choi, it's really dangerous...are you sure you can do it?"

"It's not a matter of whether I can do it or not. Those punks have cut their GPS signal and turned off all communication devices. We can't contact them and we can't determine their exact location. Apart from going in to look for them, we have no other choice," Sulli said as she got prepared to enter the restricted zone. "I'll leave everyone else in your hands."

"In that case, be careful."

Sulli nodded and wandered into the restricted zone on her own.

Even if she was actually hurt, she believed that no one would care, so what was she afraid of? On the other hand, those new recruits all had people that worried about them.

With this thought, Sulli quickened her pace.

The new recruits were smart and their methods to avoid detection were not bad, but they were unaware of their limits. How dare they disobey their orders?

As Sulli searched for the missing recruits, she slowly wandered into the center of the restricted zone. A little while later, she finally heard their voices coming from an abandoned factory.

Sulli immediately ran inside. As soon as the new recruits saw her, they were so frightened that they began to cry, "Instructor, you're here! Tang Long stepped on a land mine."

Two men and two women surrounded Tang Long as they tried to keep him from moving.

Sulli pulled out a dagger, advanced forward and kneeled down in front of the new recruits, "How long has it been?"

"It's been half an hour. We were too afraid to run around and we didn't know how to ask for help."

"Everything I've taught you has gone to waste. Also, who allowed you to disobey your orders?" Sulli helped Tang Long remain stable as she pulled out a communication device to contact the outside world.

"Instructor Choi, we won't do it again!"

Sulli humphed and stopped scolding the recruits. She then looked up and said, "Don't worry, this isn't impossible to defuse, OK?"

"I...I trust in you, Instructor," the young recruit was too scared to even take a big breath in case the land mine under his feet would explode.

However, at this time, one of the female recruits suddenly screamed because she thought she had also stepped on a land mine. This shock caused Tang Long to instinctively flinch.

Sulli quickly covered the new recruit and rolled away, "Everyone get down!"

Everything happened too suddenly, so the explosion shocked the entire army base.

After everything fell silent, the new recruits finally noticed that Sulli's back was covered in blood...

"Instructor Choi!"

"Instructor Choi!"

But, Sulli had already lost consciousness...

Was she dead? Was she never seeing Jonghyun again?

Sulli really didn't want to close her eyes, but she had absolutely no strength...

...

Jonghyun waited 2 weeks but he still didn't hear anything from Sulli, so he began to sense that there was something wrong.