"Dad is amazing. It's an impressive feat to become a demon king before reaching thirty. Even those who had already reached their hundreds find this hard to achieve." A soft smile appeared on her cute features, finally fitting the image of a child.

Arche was stunned, this child changed her attitude faster than someone flipping pages of a book. He understood, by the child's gaze, it seems like he was accepted.

The child who stared at him like he was a speck of dust had become a docile kitten. And here she was baring her fangs at him not long ago.

His daughter was quite adorable.

"Thank you." Arche let out a slight smile.

He finally pulled down his hood, revealing his flawless countenance.

His long amethyst hair which was slightly ruffled up framed his face perfectly. His phoenix eyes were the same color as hers, pale aquamarine.

Caiden blinked slightly, so at this time Arche had long hair, that's surprising.

"Dad is handsome!" Freya's eyes sparkled, "No wonder I'm so beautiful."

What a roundabout way to praise herself...

Arche chuckled, his child is very interesting, "Let's go, my little princess."

He carried Freya off the ground swiftly and teleported.

Once they reached the palace, Arche asked, "How did you figure out my age?"

Thinking back carefully, it was weird. He didn't reveal anything.

Freya answered without batting an eyelash, "I searched through your memory."

"..."

"Do you think I'm creepy?" Freya chuckled, "Well, I can be creepier."

"..."

Caiden suddenly perceived Arche's improvement over the years. The Arche he knew was practically immune to Freya's teasing...no, he still gets affected but at least he knew when to stop her. He wondered how this newbie Arche would survive. 

She shrugged, "I won't do it in the future, I needed to see what type of person you are."

Arche stared at his daughter who stared back with innocent puppy eyes, he felt his headache. He had a feeling...this child would change his life. Though he didn't know it was for the better or worst.

"This is your palace, call the maids if you have anything you want." Arche pointed at another palace not far away, "My palace is over there. We'll have lunch together tomorrow."

"Okay~"

Arche reached out his hand, hesitating. Should he? But they had only just met...

A small hand grabbed his, making him jolt slightly. Freya led his hand to her head, "It's fine."

The corner of his lips ticked up, he tousled her hair before leaving. There were no parents who hated their child...except those who have some issue.

After the maids bathed and dressed her, Freya explored the palace with Caiden in her arms. They stopped at the bamboo garden to rest.

The ambiance here was splendid, there was a small waterfall and several ponds. The bamboos were vividly green. It was a scenery that could only be seen in paintings.

Freya sat down on a bench beside the stone trail, putting Caiden on her lap. Out of the blue, she reminisced, "It's already been a year since I met you."

She was getting sentimental? Caiden peeked at her.

Freya bent her body and kissed the little black fox, "Should I get you castrated?"

...

The fox let out a scream and jumped out of her embrace. Freya's brows furrowed as she extended her arm towards him, "Don't be like that, it's healthier."

Healthier my a*s!

He shrunk back and avoided Freya's touch. Letting out a cute growl to express his indignation.

"Pft- hahahahahaha!" Freya held her stomach as she laughed, wiping away her tears.

Caiden bit her finger in anger, though it was more of a playful nibble. He couldn't bear to hurt her.

She cajoled gently, "Okay, I won't do anything to you. Come back, em? Forgive me, I was wrong."

The next second, she was pushed down. The boy above her pinned her wrists beside her head.

"So you knew you were wrong."

A pleasant voice drifted into her ears, tickling them briefly. Freya's eyes widened, this was faster than she expected. This child was very talented.

The ten-year-old had crow black hair paired with violet eyes that were sparkling like gems. There was no doubt he would be handsome when he grows up, he was already stunning now.

"Oh dear, you transformed," Freya freed her hand and patted Caiden's head. 

"...you knew?"

Freya blinked at him, "Of course. Albeit it was a recent discovery, I only found out a few weeks ago."

"And you said you wanted to..." Caiden's face turned pale thinking back to what she said.

She giggled, "Hehe. Don't worry, I was joking."

"You..." Caiden rested his forehead on her shoulder, feeling wronged. He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck and inhaled the scent he favored most.

She froze for a second, her long eyelashes quivered subtly before letting out a sigh. This child had no idea how intimate his actions were.

She knew he was doing this out of habit after being a fox for a long time. That's one of the reasons why she didn't push him away.

It seems like further education was needed.

Freya ran her fingers through his soft and fluffy hair, "Good job. Now turn back. We'll be training your transformation today."

Caiden pulled back, face filled with disbelief, "I just turned into my humanoid form..."

Freya mercilessly explained, "Oh, you'll be turning back into a fox then humanoid form after. We're going to repeat this until you master it."

"..."

QAQ!