"No." Freya rejected firmly. Sounding displeased, "You're not going to ask me to give you some space because of that are you?"

Caiden's eyes landed on her when he heard a loud crunch. Freya's looked at him straight in the eyes, crushing the lollipop between her teeth.

His ears twitched in trepidation, he felt like it was his head that she was chewing on.

Helplessness was evident in his tone, "Just...not now."

Was Freya going to listen to him? Of course not. She inserted her foot into the small gap and cried out, "It hurts, my foot!"

Caiden jolted and subconsciously released his hold. He knew Freya was acting but he couldn't risk it. Those few seconds were enough for her to wiggle her way in.

His brows furrowed, taking advantage of his love for her...how unfair!

The scent of icy mint wafted towards her as she inclined her head. Caiden had already disappeared from where he once stood, leaving not a shadow behind.

She scanned the room and saw the profile of the man sitting on the bed behind the folding shoji screen.

Freya let out a laugh, throwing the stick into the dustbin, "So you were in heat. You weren't sulking. Your pheromone is very refreshing."

"...it'll be weirder if you didn't have a lover." Caiden smiled painfully. "And, I don't have the right to be jealous, we never made anything official." Although I will definitely make you mine.

Freya's eyes widened, she went unconscious before she could make him her lover. She sighed, "Is that how you've been thinking?"

Caiden was shocked to hear her voice right beside him, being in heat, his senses were dulled. He quickly pulled a blanket to hide his throbbing thing.

Freya didn't care that much. She pushed him down onto the bed and kissed him on the lips, "We'll make it official. You can mark me."

"..."

She's going to be the death of him.

Caiden never expected her 'double attack'. His flushed face turned even redder, he could only cover half of his face using his hand. His first kiss was stolen just like that.

That wasn't the point, just how much trust did she put in him to attack him like that in his heat? She had no idea what's been running in his mind this entire time...or else she wouldn't even dare step into the room.

He wanted to make her his, make her cry underneath him...he clenched his jaws, making sure the beast in him won't break free. Endure it, she's still too young.

"Are you sure? I won't let you go...no matter how much you hate me after that." His eyes darkened as his free hand kneaded her nape. "I'll force you to stay by my side, forever."

"Are you sure?" She emphasized her words. "You won't be able to love anyone else."

The partner will be bounded to the fox for life, in return, the fox will never love another being until he/she is freed by death.

"I never planned to love anyone else." He took her hand and kissed her wrist.

Freya had to admit, her dear lover was...very hot. Her eyes glowed, involuntarily scanning Caiden from top to bottom. What will happen if she strip him down and cuff him to the bed...

A rare blush appeared on her face as she dismissed the dirty thoughts popping up one after another. Caiden was the one in heat yet she had lusted over him. Ah...was this what they call sexual frustration?