[ 13 ]

It's been one week when we go to amusement park and i can say that i enjoyed it. He's fun to be with.
The previous days is smooth.

I looked at Heeseung and frowned. He looks so anxious.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

He looked at me. "Huh?" He said.

"I said are you okay? You look so nervous earlier." I said and tilted my head.

He smiled. "Nothing, don't mind me." He said and played with the sands.

We're at the beach right now, enjoying the sunset.
Just after class and heeseung invited me to watch the sunset with him.

I pursed my lips and gaze at the sunset. It looks so beautiful. The sounds of the waves is so peaceful.

"Heeseung," i called him suddenly.

"Hm?"

"Do you like me?" I asked and looked at him.

His eyes are widening while looking at me.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

I smiled. "Do you like me, heeseung?" I repeatedly asked.

He wet his lips and avoided my gaze. "I-i don't know," he whispered and lowered his head.

I tilted my head. "Hm, what do you mean you don't know?"

He looked at me. "I don't know because I've never been fall in love," he said timidly.

I smiled. "Really?" I said chuckling.

He nodded and looked away.

I gaze at the sunset again and put my head on his shoulder. I felt him froze.

"How about me, heeseung? You won't ask me if i like you?" I murmured and closed my eyes.

I heard him gulped. "D-do you like me?" He said lowly.

That made me smile. "Isn't it obvious?" I said playfully.

"I like you heeseung. You have no idea how much you made such a big impact towards me. You have no idea how much i love talking and spending time with you. I like you...i like all of you..your smile, your laughs, your eyes and how your ears turn red." I said and chuckled.

I heard him gasped. "B-bo-" i cut him off.

"I said this to you but i'm not expecting that you will recipocrate my feelings," i said and opened my eyes.

I removed my head from his shoulder and looked at him smiling.

There's so much emotion in his eyes that I can't even name.

He's mouth is gaping and his hair are messed because of the wind. My hair is waving like a waves.

"B-boram, you don't know how much your words make an impact to me," he said hoarsely.

We're both staring to each others eyes. I saw him raised his hands and cupped my jaw gently.

"My heart is racing so fast," he whispered while caressing my jaw.

I gasped when his face slowly approaching mine.
I closed my eyes tightly, waiting his lips to touch mine.

and when i feel his lips touched mine..

I'm lost..

It feels like i am in paradise right now.

A few seconds had passed and he slowly pulled away.
I opened my eyes and i saw his eyes are still close.