[ 07 ]

I yawned while preferring my uniform. Argh I don't wanna go to school. I wanna stay in bed and sleep all day.

I sighed and looked at my phone who's beeping. I grabbed it and i saw a message from heeseung.

From: Heeseung

Hey, goodmorning!

Eat ur breakfast.

I smiled but my smile immediately vanished when I saw myself on the mirror smiling like idiot.

To: Heeseung

Morning.

I send it and throw my phone on my bed and walked towards the door of my bathroom.

I check myself on the mirror and comb my hair. I feel so ugly!

I pouted and gently grabbed the lip gloss that i buy yesterday. I exhaled and put it on my lips.

I smiled and winked. Ew. I rolled my eyes and put my lip gloss inside my bag.

-

"Boram! Good morning!" Heeseung greeted me and grabbed my hand gently.

I looked at it and my heart starting to pound like crazy.

I slowly pulled my hand and avoided his eyes that staring at me.

"Why?" He asked and tilted his head.

Why he looks so adorable?

I shake my head. "Nothing," I whispered and walked first.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asked again.

I glanced at him. "No," i replied shortly.

"Anyway, did you put something on your lips?" He asked again.

He's so noisy..

"Why?" I asked.

"It suits to you. You look beautiful i mean you look beautiful every day but..you look different today," he said gently and caressed my hair.

I blinked and looked at him. He's staring at me like i am the most beautiful girl in his eyes.

He smiled and suddenly showed me a hair clip. "Anyway, i bought you a hair clip," he said softly.

I stared at it. It looks pretty, the design is kinda girly but it looks good. The design is flower.

I startled when he suddenly step close to me and put the hair clip on my hair.

He chuckled. "Pretty," he murmured and patted my head.

I touched it and looked at him. "Thanks," I whispered and looked away.

My heart is pounding like it's about to explode. I feel like my heart is in race.

"You okay?" he asked.

I nodded and step back a bit. I am hyperventilating.

"Why?" He aske again and about to touched my hands when I moved it.

"D-dont touch me," I whispered.

He looks stunned. "W-why? Did i do something wrong?" He asked worriedly.

I shake my head. "No, just don't go near me,okay?" I said and slowly exhaled to calm my heart.

I feel his stares. "Okay" he said lowly and step back a bit.

When i am calm down I looked at him. He's staring at me worriedly.

"I'm going to my class," i said and patted his shoulder because I can't reach his head because he is so tall.

I walked and touched my chest. "Thank god, you calm down," I murmured and smiled.

-

"Boram," heeseung called me.

We're in the garden of the school. We're sitting on a wooden chair.

"Hm?" I responded.

"Here," he said and showed me a little jar that full of gummy bears.

My eyes widened a bit and grabbed it.

"Is this for me?" I asked and looked at him who's staring at me.

He nodded. "Yes, you said that you like gummy bears so i-"

"Thank you," i said and smiled a little.

He looks away and touched his nape. His cheeks is turning into crimson, And his ears and nape too!

"You okay?" I asked and touched his cheeks.

He looks so red right now. He immediately nodded while staring at me.

"Y-yeah"

"You sure? Why are you so red?" I asked again and pinched his cheeks. "Do you have fever?" I asked and touched his forehead.

"I-i'm okay," he said and avoided my eyes.

I frowned. "You're weird," i said and put down my hand.

I secretly smiled while staring at the jar.