Like:his captain,his fellow commanders,Working,Wano
Dislikes:Big Mom, Kaido, Sakazuki, marines, world govermont, celestial dragons, war, people looking down on him

Main plan/Battle maniac
Name:Accelerator

Epithet:One-Way Road               King of Vectors                  Commander         Eighth Division Commander             The Insane Commander   Race:HumanAffilation:Ragnarok PiratesOrigin:UnkownHaki:Armament (Busoshoku)         Observation (Ken...

               King of Vectors
                 Commander
         Eighth Division Commander
            The Insane Commander  
Race:Human
Affilation:Ragnarok Pirates
Origin:Unkown
Haki:Armament (Busoshoku)
         Observation (Kenbunshoku)
Residence:Seireitei
Status:Alive
Age:22
Gender:male
Birthday:May 4th
Height:6'0
Blood type:B
Bounty:2.200.000.000
English Voice Actor:Austin Tindle
Japanese Voice Actor:Nobuhiko Okamoto
Devil Fruit
Japanese:Beku Beku no Mi
English:Vector-Vector Fruit
Type:Paramecia
Ability:The user can change the vector of an object to maneuver it in the desired way, regardless of preexisting vectors. This also applies to non-moving objects, technically speaking, the object still has momentum as it is moving through space. The user does this by coming into direct physical contact with the target and they are able to launch the target to a specific direction.
Since nearly everything in existence has vectors, manipulation of them can essentially grant the user an "Ultimate Defense" which reverses the vector that are coming towards the user and prevents the user from harm, among many other possibilities.
Appearance
Accelerator appears as a skinny teenager and has pale skin, moppy white hair and red eyes. This is caused by his ability, as it blocks ultraviolet rays, thereby preventing his body from producing melanin.He also seems to have an affinity for black and white-themed clothing.When he is enraged or excited (such as when fighting a strong or amusing opponent) he breaks into a wide grin and laughs, giving him a maniacal and sadistic appearance.
Personality
Due to the potential of his ability, Accelerator has been targeted by assassins and researchers throughout his life. As a result, he believes only in power and trusts no one until he met Harlock who taught him to trust people and to make friends becuase of this accelerator asked Harlock if he can join his crew to which Harlock acceppted. While fighting, he invokes fear and has a sadistic smile when fighting a fun or amusing oppent, Accelerator is also not afraid to kill.
Like:his captain,his fellow commanders,Working,Wano,fighting
Dislikes:Big Mom, Kaido, Sakazuki, marines,world govermont,celestial dragons,war,People looking down on him

Powerhouse/Manipulator
Name:Sōsuke Aizen

Powerhouse/ManipulatorName:Sōsuke Aizen