twenty •

^^ squid_nuudel

willows pov

"Henry?" I knocked on his door.

"Come in!" the happy voice from inside chimed.

I twisted his doorknob and peeked my head inside. "Just wanted to let you know i'm finished for today."

Henry nodded. "Very well. Let William know you'll be heading out, and i'll see you tomorrow!"

I nodded too. "Alright Henry, have yourself a goodnight."

I closed his door and turned around, approaching William's door.

I knocked on it, receiving no response on the other end. "William?" I called.

No response again.

I slowly opened the door and peeked my head inside. The lights were dimmed and papers were scattered all over the place with.. crayons on top of them.

There had been purple, pink and blue crayons on his desk along with a few red, orange and brown ones.

I opened the door fully and walked inside, approaching his messy desk. There had been sketches all over them, with only 6 sheets with actual color.

I picked up one of the smaller colored drawings and held it up, reading the description.

Minireena: Ballora's small ballerina companions. Will always stick by Ballora.

Ballora? Whose Ballora?

At the bottom of the page there was only a bunch of math that I didn't feel like taking the time to go through. I put the sheet down a picked up another.

Ballora: Ballerina that encourages children to stay fit whist enjoying pizza. 6.2 ft. tall, about 345 lbs. Four human like teeth, 24 sharp endoskeleton teeth.

So this is Ballora. She's pretty but the tutu is horrendous. What's with all the damn teeth?

I set the ballora sheet down and picked up another. It was a white, purple and pink bear.

Funtime Freddy: A "Funtime" version of Freddy Fazbear. Holds a smaller version of Bonnie on his right hand, named Bon-Bon. 6 ft. tall, about 350 lbs.

I smiled at this. Freddy is my favorite, and seeing such a cool alternative version was even better.

I set funtime freddy down and reached for another sheet when a voice behind startled me.

"Do you like them?"

I quickly turned around and was met by William's gaze. I sighed in relief.

"Yeah, especially Funtime Freddy! But.. what are they?" I ask.

William walks over to his seat and pulls out a blueprint from his drawer, laying it out in front of me.

So he's an architect now too?

At the top, it read 'Circus Baby's Pizza World'. The blueprint was a layout of a building model, which i'm guessing must be the model for this place.

"Circus Baby?" I looked at him confused.

He pulls one of sheets out from under the blueprint and places it on top.

My eyes looked at the drawing of a humanoid baby robot.

Circus Baby: Humanoid Baby that dispenses ice-cream to children. Has Bidybabs as companions. 7.2 ft. tall, about 585 lbs.

I snorted. "She's the main character?"

"Yes, why?" William looked at me.

"She's fucking scary, and ugly." I looked at the paper.