She felt her phone vibrating in her pocket she tore her gloves off her hands tossing them aside she picked it up seeing she had ten missed calls from Ashtray and Fezco combined. "Fuck." She whispered scrolling through through all her notifications she had forgotten she left her phone on dnd for school.

My lil cigarette> 33
hey ma text me when you out of school
12:30                 

:ima be at my moms house
But ill call you when I get their, ily

My lil cigarette>33
I love you 2

My lil cigarette>33
aint you get out of school like an hour ago..?
2:07

One miss call from My lil cigarette.
2:30

My lil cigarette>33
: grey you ight?
3:03

Grey?
3:15
Grey answer yo phone
3:23
Greyson
3:40

3 miss calls: My lil cigarette>33, and Big bro 😎

My lil cigarette:
call me or I'm coming over
You alive bro?
4:30
Omw

She got up off the floor pushing a strand of hair behind her ear she texted him quickly that she was okay but it didn't seem like it delivered. She couldn't do anything about it now but wait till he got here so she scanned the room it looked much nicer so she tossed the garbage in the bigger trash can and washed her hands in the sink with nothing left to do downstairs she was forced to go upstairs where she'd most likely had to see her mother. She climb up the steps we're she only had to pick up a few loose clothing items from the floor on her way up. The hallway was pretty clean  she got a glimpse of the bathroom which thankfully wasn't too much of a mess either. She still hasn't seen her mom but she noticed her room door was closed so she was most likely sleeping. she peaked her head in seeing her mother in her bed as she predicted her mother was asleep she was about to close it but she smelt the strong puke smell again she moved her face from the door gagging it smelt like rotten tomatoes and Vodak she had suspected that the puke from downstairs was recent but she didn't think it was this recent she reopened the door walking inside.

She noticed there were clothes all over the room and beer cans on her dirty nightstand she shook her head lightly in disappointment seeing the can that was still in her hand while she slept. She followed the smell again right to her shirt there was puke everywhere on her bed even in her hair it was absolutely disgusting she wished she didn't care she wished she could just leave her and not wanna turn back around but she couldn't she didn't know if she'd every be okay with have dysfunctional parents so she did what anyone would do. "Mom." She whispered pushing her clean shoulder, but once that didn't work she leant down making sure she was breathing, "wait-"  her own heart stoped for a second but when she felt her heartbeat against her ear she slowly let out a breath. "Ma." She said a little louder tapping her cheek the brunette woman stirred away fluttering her eyes open. She groaned before realizing her daughter was in front of her,"Greyson?" She murmured in question.

"It's me mom, you have throw up all over you let get you into a shower."

"Just leave it I'm sleeping." She dismissed her trying to cover herself in the wet blankets. She cringed, "mom let's go take a shower, Cmon." She sighed pulling her arm up.

"Noo" she wined.

She almost jumped back when someone walked in "grey?" A familiar voiced asked. She dropped her head before picking it up again. "Ash" Wasn't the image she really wanted her boyfriend to see.

"You didn't answer my calls." She nodded. "I'm sorry my phone was on dnd but I gotta get her in the shower she's drunk off her ass, can you wait a minute." He nodded standing beside her kissing her cheek understandingly.