Crew

[I will change some devil fruits and give them abilities more closer to the character orginal powers]
First mate/Vice-Captain
Name:Shunsui Kyōraku

Epithet:Division one commanderCommander Kyōraku"Drunken Swordsman"Race:HumanAffiliations:Vice-captain of the Ragnarok piratesOrigin:Wano,Kyōraku ClanHaki:Conqueror's (Haoshoku)Armament (Busoshoku)Observation (Kenbunshoku)Status:AliveAge:54Gender:M...

Commander Kyōraku
"Drunken Swordsman"
Race:Human
Affiliations:Vice-captain of the Ragnarok pirates
Origin:Wano,Kyōraku Clan
Haki:Conqueror's (Haoshoku)
Armament (Busoshoku)
Observation (Kenbunshoku)
Status:Alive
Age:54
Gender:Male
Birthday:July 11th
Height:6'3½
Blood type:B-
Bounty:3.500,000.000
English Voice Actor:Steve Kramer
Japanese Voice Actor:Akio Ōtsuka
Devil Fruit
Japanese:Ichi-Ichi no Mi
English:Game-Game fruit
Type:Paramecia
Ability:The Ichi-Ichi no Mi is a Paramecia-type of Devil Fruit, which allows its user to essentially bring any game they wish to reality and control it's rules.The user is known as a Game-Master Human.
Apperence:
Shunsui Kyōraku is a tall, light-
skinned Shinigami with high cheekbones, grey eyes and long wavy brown hair. His hair is tied in a long ponytail and has long bangs that frame the left side of his face. He also has a noticeable amount of body hair on his chest, feet, and arms. He wears a Sugegasa straw hat and a pink, flowered lady's kimono, which he drapes across his shoulders and over his clothes. Although his haori and obi sash are cheap, his pin-wheel hairpins are very expensive. He does not wear tabi with his sandals. He has thin facial hair around his mouth and on his cheeks. After a spare with Harlock, Shunsui wears an eyepatch over his right eye that was damaged during their spare. The top half of his right ear is sliced off at a slight tilt with a scar along his right temple.
Personality
Shunsui is a laid-back and flamboyant man, evident in his style of dress and general attitude, and is usually smiling. In his off time, he often drinks sake in bars and naps.
Like:sake,sleeping,women,his captain,his fellow commanders,his subordinates,his swords,Wano,Dressrosa
Dislikes:Big Mom,Kaido,Sakazuki,marines,worldgovermont,celestial dragons,war,powdered green tea
Weapon
Katen Kyōkotsu

Like:sake,sleeping,women,his captain,his fellow commanders,his subordinates,his swords,Wano,DressrosaDislikes:Big Mom,Kaido,Sakazuki,marines,worldgovermont,celestial dragons,war,powdered green teaWeaponKaten Kyōkotsu

Katen Kyōkotsu is a pair of huge, black, heavily curved Chinese scimitars with silver edges. they sport long red tassels dangling from the end.Despite the two swords becoming identical in this state, Shunsui has stated they still work the same way; one (the wakizashi) is used mainly for speed strikes, and the other (the tachi) is used mainly for power strikes. Thusly, they exist as a daisho sword pair.
Grade:Supreme Grade blade