Bonus Smut Chapter

Start from the beginning

He explored her with a finger, then two, rubbing her slowly as he ate her with his tongue. She tasted heavenly, the kind of taste you never get enough of.

"Chris, please!" She panted now, begging for release. Thrusting against his face, with one hand on the wall and the other on the back of his head as she guided him.

Greedy. Demanding.

He couldn’t get enough.
Slipping his fingers into her warm wetness again, he stroked her clit slowly.

"Come, butterfly." He growled. He moved his fingers faster over her smooth, sleek skin and watched her eyes shut tightly. He brought his mouth to her again, she quicky closed her thighs shaking her head.

"I want you. More of you." Her hands moved along his broad suited shoulders. Those words drove him and his wolf to the edge, he attacked her lips, picked her up in his arms, she wrapped her long, smooth legs around him.

They kissed wantingly. Desperately.

He opened a random room, she was soon on the bed trying to get him off his suit with shaky hands. His nose buried deep on her neck as he undid his pants, she smelled exactly like how he loved, homely, sweet.

Her hands found his throbbing erection, he purred into her ears, she continued stroking him till he would explode, getting Chris hard was harder than Nick. Nick could just get hard at the little things.

He pulled back, her face was flushed red, her breath uneven. He got on his knees between her spread legs, he rubbed himself at her entrance, she whimpered thrusting her hips forward.

He slams inside her, her mouths forms an O, he moves in and out of her tight hole, she still feels the same as the first time he made love to her.

He leaned to kiss her, her nails dug into his shoulders drawing blood. Her whole body heated up as she drew closer to her second orgasm. She gets really sensitive during her heat.

He kissed her pink cheeks, his palm groped her breasts, pinching her poking, hard nipple, his other hand squeezed her ass.

He arched his back giving a fast, hard thrust inside her. Her body trembled as her orgasm hit her, he followed soon. He rested his head in her neck inhaling her pleasant scent.

She felt her heat fade, he raised his head to look into her shiny orbs.

"I love you." He kissed her forehead, she hugged him smiling. "And I you." She kissed his neck where her mark was. He smelled like her, that made her wolf purr.

He pulled out of her, she groaned at the loss, she always felt uncomplete once they pull away, like she needs something more.

He gives her a look, "Everything alright?" He asks, she nods embarrassed for even thinking like that. She had two men and she wasn't satisfied even after having such mind-blowing orgasms? She must be crazy.

Chirs hides his smirk, he gets off the bed, she rolls so she could watch him walk into the bathroom.

She snuggles into the pillow which has his light scent, her eyes grew heavy and sleep took over.

**
><
O
ANNA × NICK

Nick loved to go on runs in his human form, he galnced at his mate who was in her wolf form running next to him, she was beautiful. Her white fur looked better than snow, her blue eyes brighter than sapphires.

They slowed down as the lake came into view.

She turned into her human form, Nick couldn't look away, she used to be shy, but not anymore. She now knew how glorious her body is and how two Alphas would get down on their knees to worship her. That confidence made her more sexy.