Chapter 6: Soaking...

Start from the beginning

"Please...keep them off." Bob felt like he was about to pass out.

'WHAT DID HE SAAYYYY?????'

Bosip pins him on the bed and starts kissing him passionately. Bob tries to fight back, but it ends up feeling so good, he kisses back. He realized how good of a kisser Bosip was. I guess he practiced well. They break the kiss. Bob felt his eyes spin like spirals. "That...was my first kiss, Bosip."

"Was it? I'm sorry--"

"Don't be." He grabs Bosip’s neck and pulls him in for another kiss. Bob moves his hand to Bosip's chest, and down it went to his crotch. He started rubbing.

"Uuah.~ B-Bob.~" Bosip moaned a little between the kiss. Bob breaks the kiss and pins Bosip to the bed. "Now that I got you in my hands, I get to have a little fun with you before we get caught.~" He moves down to Bosip's crotch. He unzipped his and Bosip's pants taking off his own fully, revealing both of themselves. Bob and Bosip weren't that different in size, but they were different in a few ways. The big difference was that Bosip had TWO OF THEM. (I looked it up. Sharks have 2 dicks and females have 2 PUSSI-)Bob gasps.

"I'm sorry!~ You're just s-so cute...~"

"W-Whatever! I'm fine, idiot. I've seen so much bigger!" No he hasn't. He's actually terrified that he's gonna rip his ass in two. He put one hand on Bosip's dick and in his own pants. He started stroking both lightly. Bosip groaned quietly. He finally decides to put one in his mouth, But because Bosip was way too excited for his own good, he shoved both of his cocks down Bob's throat. He gags slightly. He surprisingly got used to the feeling pretty quick. He feels the sides of his mouth stretch out. He tries to get used to it, but Bosip held his head in place. He tried slipping his mouth off of him, but Bosip was stronger than him. This wasn't how Bosip always acted. He was more calm and forgiving than forceful and seductive.

"What's wrong, my little kitty? You said you could handle them." Bob whimpers, pleading for him to pull his dicks out. Bob uses the saliva dripping down his chin and slips his finger in his hole as an attempt to at least TRY to feel good. But right at that moment, Bosip grabs his hand. He cups into Bosip's throat. Bob whimpers He had let go of Bob's hair. He quickly slid his mouth off of Bosip, taking in a big gasp of air and coughing. Bosip motions his hand to Bob's chin and lifts it up.

"I-Im sorry. Something just...came over me."

"U-Uuahhh..."

"C-Can I uh... suck...yours?" Bob went red and chuckles seductively. He wipes his mouth and kisses Bosip

"Ya sure? Just cause you're a virgin doesn't mean I'm going easy on you."

"We're both virgins--" Bosip is cut off by Bob pinning him to the bed. He blushed brightly. Right in between Bob's legs, he could see Bob sucking his cock. He wasn't even flinching. It was going right to the back of his throat. So cute. Bob's was dangling in Bosip's face, but he was after something much more interesting.

"We don't have to be.~"He grabbed Bob's thighs revealing his hole. It was a bright pink, untouched. Cute."T-The hepp are you- AAH!!~"

He slips his tongue into his cute hole. Bob gets startled by the sudden feeling and moans with Bosip's cock in his mouth. The vibration felt by it made Bosip groan. He bobs his head faster onto Bosip's dick. His tongue hits a certain oh-so perfect spot. Bob grips onto the sheets, moaning on Bosip's cock. "Ah!~ Ghm!~ Y-You really- ah!~ are horny a-arent yoOUH!!~" Bosip giggles and slips his tongue deeper. Bob moans loudly, rubbing Bosip's cock. "F-FUCK!!~ BOSIP!!" He jolts up. Bosip stops messing with Bob.

"...i-I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

"N-No. C-Course not!" Bosip chuckles. Bob pins him to the bed, once again, and spreads Bosip's legs open.