Chapter 21

He held onto hold him, fucking into him deep and slow. His gasps and moans were music to ears, his body trembling beneath him, and how tight and warm he felt inside. He could only try not to release right then and there. It felt good, so good to be deep inside his lover, bringing him such amazing pleasure.

Both of them, due to Dean convincing him to and letting him know it would alright, had to decided to take things a bit further into their relationship, especially when making passionate love to each other like this. Currently, Dean hands were cuffed to the headboard, unable to resist or get away from Roman's advances. At first before trying this out, Roman was uncomfortable with putting him in a position like that. It made him feel all sorts of weird. Knowing what his boyfriend was forced to do by his stepdad, he had a feeling that some of those sick men who had used him had possibly put him in positions like this against his will, leaving him helpless and unable to do anything. But Dean had assured him it would be okay, that he was giving him his consent.

The auburn haired boy wanted this, wanted to be used and treated like a toy. He wanted it rough, wanted it hard, wanted Roman to use him as an outlet to let out his frustrations on him. He needed it. He needed to see what hidden desires he had. He knew that there was more to him than just this sweet persona he had. That in some ways, they both were just as fucked up and hurt. He wanted to see the truest, purest, scariest, and most beautiful part to him. He just needed to push him over that edge, get him to let go.

Roman was enjoying himself immensely, as he fucked Dean hard and fast. His hips were moving back and forth, up and down, doing everything he could to make sure that Dean couldn't escape or stop him. He was loving every minute of it. As much as he wanted to, Dean wasn't going anywhere. The pair of them were locked together, both completely at the mercy of one another.

"Fuck...," He growled out, holding onto Dean's hips tightly to where there would be bruises afterwards, thrusting harder and deeper into his clenching hole. "You have no idea what you do to me. Do you know how much it turns me on to be inside you, to fuck you like this?"

"Yes," Dean panted out, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he was pushed past his limit. He bit down onto his lip hard enough to draw blood, as he felt himself tightening up. "Roman, please! F-Fuck, I'm gonna...gonna cum!"

"Do it...let it out...let me hear you," Roman encouraged him, slamming into him as he was just about to do so himself. He groaned out, feeling his own release coming at any time. He kept thrusting deep and rubbing that sweet spot inside him, watching as Dean began to shudder and shake and gasp for more.

Soon Dean let out a loud scream, his body tensing up and his ass clenching tightly around his boyfriend's hard cock inside him. He screamed out his name, wanting so desperately to hold onto him as he came but couldn't because of the handcuffs.

It was at that moment, Roman came too, filling his beloved's ass with his hot, sweet seed. He lets out a cry of his own, burying his face into the crook of his neck. Exhausted, he collapses onto him, still buried inside him. Dean lays, panting beneath him, exhausted from the lovemaking also. Both of them kiss each other slowly, enjoying feeling each other's warmth.

"That was...incredible," Roman said finally, rolling to his side and leaning on his elbow, looking down at him.

"Yeah...it was," Dean replied, smiling. "Wanna let me out of these handcuffs, babe?"

"Hmm, I don't think so. I kinda like you like this, seeing that you can't escape or hide away from me," He replies, with a smirk.

"Roman! Come on!" Dean pouts, pulling on the handcuffs.

"I'm just messing with you, Dean. Hold on," Roman chuckled, kissing his forehead. He finally lets Dean out of the handcuffs. Dean sits up, rubbing his wrists.