His movements are slow, but they feel so good. Unlike the other times, we've fucked he's taking his time with me. Putting my body against the wall, thrusting deeper into hitting the right spot every time. I put my hand down to keep him from going so deep, but he moves it almost immediately. Placing it up against the wall, then leaned down and latched his mouth on my nipple.

All this pleasure is overstimulating, sending my entire body into overdrive. He then moves to the other nipple, before burying his face in the crook of my neck. He starts to thrust faster into me. The sounds of our skin slapping together is louder than the shower pouring down above us.

His hands gripped my ass when he pumped quickly in and out of me.

"Look at me," he grunts.

I stare into his eyes as his orgasm builds and my second one comes to an end. I gripped his shoulders tight, as my walls clenched around him aggressively.

"I love you, Sunlyn," he says.

I'm sorry, WHAT? Did he just say what I think he said?

Before I can process this moment anymore, his hot cum shoots up inside me. His loud moans fill up the enclosed shower, we are in.

He thrust into me once more before lifting me off his length. I'm still propped up in his arms, considering how weak my body feels right now. His cum slowly slides out of me, as my face is now in his chest. He grabs a rag and cleans me up.

Both of us tried to calm our breathing down. He turns the water off before walking out of the shower with me in his arms. Placed me lightly on the floor, grabbing towels for the both of us. He quickly wrapped his towel around his body, after wrapping mine around me. "I'm going to get you some clothes."

I nod my head with a slight smile before he left the bathroom for the closet. I wipe down the fog from the mirror, looking at myself. Practically ruined my slick-back bun, after that long-ass shower. Edges beyond snatched, my puff in the back is super tangled. I guess we will be going afro tomorrow.

After I finished pouting over my hair I think back to what Dario told me in the shower, as I lotioned up my skin.

"I love you, Sunlyn,"

Do I love him? I don't know.

He just caught me so off guard, like super hot, steamy shower sex. And you decide to pull out the, 'I love you' card. I walk into the bedroom, just as he walked in from the closet. Dressed in a grey tank top and black sweats. Handing me an all-black nightie and some panties, knowing that I don't like to sleep with a bra on, so he doesn't bring me one.

"Thank you," I mutter, not keeping eye contact with him.

The tension in the room is thick. My back is facing him when I pulled my panties up. Dropping my towel, putting my nightie on over my head. "I meant what I said in there," he speaks up from behind me. Slowly walking up behind me, lowering his mouth to my ear. "I love you, Sunlyn."

I close my eyes as I feel his breath on my neck.

Turning around to face him, I watch his eyes. Earlier I saw lust, now I see love. Kind of staring at him awkwardly. Don't judge me, I've never had a man confess his love for me, so early into a relationship. Cut a girl some slack. His eyes start to glisten with worry, as I don't say anything. He sighs, but before he is able to speak up, a loud sound goes off downstairs.