(Meanwhile)

Our heroes are in the store called M-Mart to buy some groceries. 'I can't wait to eat,' (Y/n) thought as her mind was on food, that she didn't notice Ben sneaking away from them. Ben was looking around and saw what he had wanted a Sumo Slammer cereal which contained the golden cards inside them. Then he thought of an idea, a stupid idea. "Only canned octopus, I thought this store pry on itself in a huge selection," but Gwen deject, "um grandpa um no offense can we have a normal dinner for once. You know, the one that doesn't involve stirfried tentacles. " But Grandpa Max just laughed, "nonsense now where do they think they keep the sleets plater." As Grandpa walked, a green light appeared, and Ben turned into an alien. "Ben," Gwen called as she and (Y/n) was looking for her cousin, they found him a mess in the cereal section, and they stood there in shock. 'I really wish I could prevent this,' but (Y/n) knows very well that it would cause a time paradox problem if she did. They looked over, but there was no sign of him until "aw man, another red card." Gwen found a moving cereal box, grabbed what was inside, and it was Ben as a small alien. "What are you doing?" Asked Gwen to the aline. "Um, looking for the golden Sumo Slammer cards, du." Think this is the most obvious answer.

'Even as an adult or kid, that is the dumbest thing I ever heard,' (Y/n) facepalmed

'Even as an adult or kid, that is the dumbest thing I ever heard,' (Y/n) facepalmed. "You suppose to use your powers to help people, not look for some stupid trading card. "Ahem," we turn around to see a grocery worker with a disappointing face, "and what are you think you're doing." 'Oh man, we are busted.' "I wasn't me. It was my doofus cousin," try to make an excuse that it wasn't our fault. "Well, someone has to pay for all this."

time skip

Grandpa has a shopping cart ton full of Sumo slammers, "so why are we buying all this cereal?" Said the elderly man confusedly, "well we would have one with the golden sumo slammers cards if Gwen had butt it in with her big butt." said Ben accusing his own cousin. "um, hello, you were the one who trashes the whole cereal aisle to find some stupid piece of cardboard," as Gwen fired back. At this point, (Y/n) has three options (a) knock some sense to Ben, (b) say nothing, or (c) walk away. " Ben, I can appreciate how this card means to you. Aren't you a bit obsessive," said the grandparent. "Maybe your right, Grandpa. I don't deserve a sumo slammer cards" 'wait for it, ' "it's not like I rescue many people from a burning building or anything like that," he said with sassy. "So much for superhero guilt is pretty low," while Gwen said that (Y/n) hit Ben in the head with a quick 'ow.' "Honestly, you really shouldn't let the power get to your head."

"