:D

After nine years of training, Freya mastered the art of soul magic, necromancy, and death magic But, after that, she still had centuries to wait before her new life so she asked her friend and companion, death also known as Lucifer.

541 years have passed of training  and battling and it leads to now

" Lucifer? What do I do now?" She asked in a lonely voice. Lucifer thought of something unimaginable but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. The deity told her "mistress can help me judge people that go to heaven or hell. Or just go to the afterlife....". The statement made the founder light up. ' too bright' the deity thought.

" I would love to Lucifer (◍•ᴗ•◍)" she beamed. Taking his bony hand, they both left the place with a pop. The place was a sight to see, the place was huge.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

One side that goes straight down hell, and up heaven. The Brown haired woman was mesmerized by the beauty.

"Mistress it's time.... People have died in the over world because of an animal er.. creature called basilisk" the skeleton deity said as he held her shoulder. The mention of basilisk made her worry. ' oh poor people.... I hope Sal didn't do this...' she thought. It was the fact that her co-founder Salazar Slytherin owned a basilisk and a very new in fact it was also quite old now. It was about as big as the pipes under the castle.

Also, readers (◍•ᴗ•◍). You're probably wondering how she knows right?

Well.., he showed her, he and Freya go there when the others are busy. He raised a basilisk while Freya raised a dragon and a phoenix. They both love deadly animals but they knew how it shouldn't be loose. So they created the chamber. This chamber is what we now call the chamber of secrets.

Many people thought that it belonged to Salazar and Salazar's heirs only. They were 100% wrong. It belonged to Salazar and Freya. The heirs of Slytherin will be able to open the chamber if they find it. And no one did in their time so, they assumed it was a myth.

Until now that is..

Now back to the current story

People, kids and teenagers, animals and creatures, arrived from the light.

First was a girl who wore Rowena's colors. ' she must be Ravenclaw then... Oh poor girl..' she thought as she looked at her rate. 75 in green color was shown while 25 was in red.

' must be a good and bad scale...' she thought as she decided. She probably isn't going to be happy knowing that she died right now. A weird looking sign appeared in front of her. Oh my-

It's the logo of Hogwarts....

Pressing the logo the girl disappeared and a sudden screen was in her view. A ghost? Oh... It's the girl!

Oh how shocking, this would be fun she thought as she grinned and continue to send people to hell and heaven while others are ghost in Hogwarts.

Salazar Slytherin, Rowena Ravenclaw, Godric Gryffindor, and Helga Hufflepuff are dead and now on the after world based on death's words. It's sad though she didn't even get a a chance to see and greet them... But it's time for some action 😏.

°°√•ᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ•√°°